Happy 80th Hef

alex

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Playboy creator Hugh M. Hefner was in the middle of an interview about his 80th birthday when a TV cameraman asked him to move a statue of former girlfriend Barbi Benton from the shelf behind him.

What a disgusting life style....I hate you.

simplyred

Happy birthday Heffie...Remember when you made me leave the mansion because all the other girls were jealous of me? :grinno:

Dave

i dont know about the addictive part, but those three women are good examples of American handmade craftmanship.

Dave

maybe. the clothes hide a lot and the pictures are so airbrushed its tough to tell.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
My Hero. Lay around in a bathrobe all day. Have three girlfriends at a time and none get pissy? I could do that. I really could.

alex

PT said:
Have three girlfriends at a time and none get pissy?

As long as you keep them seperated. I bet you could wipe the estrogen off the walls with a paint scraper.

AlphaTroll

alex said:
As long as you keep them seperated. I bet you could wipe the estrogen off the walls with a paint scraper.

Which, coincidentally is the tool favoured by most of them to apply their make up.

Mare

[Marilyn Monroe voice]Happy Birthday to youuuuu, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu, Happy Birthday Mr. Heffieeeeeeeeeeeee, Happy Birthday to you.......:kiss:[Marilyn Monroe voice]

simplyred

DId anyone watch the E true Hollywood Story last night about Hef? The girlfriends actually initiate one another into the "circle"...kinda interesting.