Happy Birthday, Nixy!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
mmmmm nachos. Thanks, now I want nachos...I'm going to need to go to 7-11 today now to get some (probably the worst nachos for you EVER...tied with movie theatre nachos...but SO GOOD)

Thanks again guys :)

chcr

Too cute for words
Shit, missed it. Happy Birthday, Nixy.

BTW, cop-out nachos:
velveeta chopped into chunks
good hot salsa
ripe (black) olives
diced green chiles (or jalapenos if you must)
premium corn chips (I like Mission corn strips)
beer

Put the Velveeta and salsa in a bowl and melt together until hot and pourable. Pour over a heaping helping of corn chips. Sprinkle ripe olives and diced green chiles (or jalapenos if you must) liberally (you should pardon the expression) about the top. Open the beer, eat, drink and enjoy. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Happy belated Birthday, Nix!

Sorry I missed it..i was in Edmonton with no net access

Wait a second! I don't care that you're belated on the well wishes...but you were in EDMONTON and didn't bother to let me know? You realize Edmonton is less than 3 hours from Calgary (the way I drive) right? Dude, I drove 1.5hours each way to Banff on Sunday just to buy Christmas gifts, I've driven to Edmonton and back in one day just to see Cirque...I'd have come to see you.

MrBishop

Wait a second! I don't care that you're belated on the well wishes...but you were in EDMONTON and didn't bother to let me know? You realize Edmonton is less than 3 hours from Calgary (the way I drive) right? Dude, I drove 1.5hours each way to Banff on Sunday just to buy Christmas gifts, I've driven to Edmonton and back in one day just to see Cirque...I'd have come to see you.
Three things stopped me from contacting you or a few other people I know in Edmonton.

1) I was there to arrange for the memorial for my aunt and to act as a co-executor. She died last Saturday(6th). I was in Edmonton from Thursday morning to Sunday morning and was pretty busy. I wouldn't have been able to spare any time for you.
2) I was there with my sister, cousin and nephew. Although seeing you would've been nice, it would've been rude to them. I don't see them enough as it is.
3) No internet access to contact you. My late aunt's computer was/is locked with a password.

Sorry Nixy...I would've loved to have seen you again, but the time and circumstance just wasn't right for it.

MrBishop

Don't feel bad, Nix.

It was quick and painless. You couldn't have known about it. I wasn't talking about it.