Happy Birthday, Tonksy!!

chcr

Too cute for words
wow I was a freshman in highschool when she was born!
Happy Birthday lil girl!

I was a freshman in college. Shut up.

Happy Birthday, T. Make unc and the kids wait on you hand and foot all day (like that'll happen). :D

unclehobart

I was in ... umm... somewhere twixt first and second grade. :D

She might have to be waited on hand and foot since she was out til midnight partying with the girls at a bunco thingy. Apparently anything with alcohol was a really bit hit. I was asleep when she got home so I have no idea how it all went.

Happy birthday, sweetums!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
She mentioned skinny dipping. Who cares about her (b) complex, we want pics & cake.

:hbd:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Joyous celebration of the anniversary of your birth and all associated salutations of a festive nature. May you have a hale and hearty day followed by an ale and party night.

tonksy

Thank you very one :D

I am not exactly hung over. I drank a fair glug of sangria and managed to win come money at bunco. Every one split afterwards on account of the rain so just me and one friend went skinny chubby dipping. I woke up at 4:30 in total fear remembering that I left half a chocolate peanut toffee mousse cake in the pool fridge and was sure some allergic kid was gonna eat it. I need to call the pool....
I had to be woken at 9:30 as the workers are here to continue with the window and hammering was soon to follow. Rob has brought me my coffee and the kids are upstairs watching TV on our set.

TexasRaceLady

Happy, happy birthday, Tonks.

Celebrate to you heart's content. *party2*

I'd been married for 7 years and teaching for 5 when Tonks appeared in the world. *sigh*