Happy Birthday Uncle Hobart!

catocom

Unc, if this is the rotating thread, you missed a couple of years. :p

Happy NEW birthday man.

p,s,, I left you a present from that other thread. :swing:

Professur

And still not getting any older than me. That sucks.

Ah well, you're only as old as you feel. So go feel someone younger.

unclehobart

I'm in the middle of a brutal summer cold... voice gone... breathing nigh upon impossible... what fun... happy birthday me.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday Buddy

For the record I refuse to participate in any birthday thread for you I have no proviously posted in...*stands her ground*

P.S. The cursor in the quick reply box has a couple extra pixels going horizontal about 2 or 3 pixels down from the top...I was like, "Whoa that piece of dirt is being pushed by the cursot" yeah, I'm not quite fully awake yet.

Inkara1

Damn... I had to click in the quick reply box just to check that... indeed, I see the piece of dirt Nixy's talking about... and I'm on Netscape 7 on Mac OS 9.2, so it would appear to be a universal piece of dirt.

Inkara1

OK, know what's odd? I just replied in a different thread and the speck of dirt wasn't in the quick reply box there.

Inkara1

Oddly enough, I don't see it in this thread on firefox at home... but on Netscape 7 at work I did see it.

HomeLAN

I see it off and on across OS and browser platforms. Since I can't tie it to any atmospheric situation, I haven't brought it up. It does show up, though - about 20% of the time.