happy Thanksgiving

freako104

I am going home tommorrow and I am not bringing my laptop so I wanted to say take care and Happy Thanksgiving

ClaireBear

Banned
Happy Thanksgiving Eric!

Have a wonderful time... :hug:

*CB is insanely jealous of Americans who essentially get 2 Christmas style dinners!*

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
ClaireBear said:
Happy Thanksgiving Eric!

Have a wonderful time... :hug:

*CB is insanely jealous of Americans who essentially get 2 Christmas style dinners!*

Try being the one who actually has to cook them...I already have the smoker cleaned, the drip pans purchased, and the pecan wood soaking. Next year, I think I'm going to deep-fry. :rolleyes:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Thursday, the 25th. It's always on a Thursday, I think it's always the 4th Thursday of November?

Stop Laughing

Yay, I get to spend 2 more car rides with my nearly brain-dead grandmother! :rolleyes: If she comments one more time about how 'they're building everything up' every time we pass any kind of construction (even road) I'm gonna scream though. The rest of my family's nice, though, and the meal's always good. :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Also, everyone that watches the Bears, Cowboys or Lions that isn't a fan of them should at least be thankful for that, trust me. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
We already had thanksgiving :D

In Oct :D

We get some space between our holiday meals so as we don't get sick of turkey :D

tonksy

happy gorge-fest! we have no children this holiday and i am working a full shift ($$$$$!!!!!) but i think we shall stuff our faces with homemade pizza and homemade pan fried dumplings.

SexyBoo

tonksy said:
happy gorge-fest! we have no children this holiday and i am working a full shift ($$$$$!!!!!) but i think we shall stuff our faces with homemade pizza and homemade pan fried dumplings.

Sounds yummy tonks! :licklips:

chcr

Too cute for words
attachment.php