Harry Pothead & the something or other *spoilers*

unclehobart

Re: Harry Pothead & the something or other

The wizard fights would be so much cooler if they were spraying some .45 rounds with the left hand while they were popping off with that 'ol Ava-Kadaver with the right. You can't block everything y'know.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

GODDAMN that brings back some memories. We were all so much younger then (have you seen Rob recently?)

One of our customers is a book distributor (one af Amazons largest). Today, on their dock, was 16 pallets of cases of Harrys newest adventure. Black plastic overlayed them & the stickers admonished any thought to view or otherwise display these books before July xx(whatever the date is) 12:01AM.

I coulda made an fleabay killing.

Inkara1

Now, now... there's honest graft and there's dishonest graft.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

ONLY 8 MINUTES TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Harry gets killed by the red headed kid over the girl.

Starya

Fuck. I shouldn't have opened this thread. I have book 6 on the shelf in both English and Norwegian, never bothered reading it, was gonna pick it up today. :mope:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Mine is also on its way to me...left the Canada Post distribution centre before 4am this morning according to the tracking on Amazon...I keep going to the mailbox in my PJs and checking for it, hehe.

tonksy

LOL! You tracked yours so I decided to track mine and it said delivered! It came UPS this morning and was sitting on my doorstop.

unclehobart

I read somewhere that hermione was actually voldemort in disguise but turned good in the end... and ummm... became the lover of fred weasley and opened a small shoppe in diagon alley.. umm... but was killed by an owl...

yeah... thats it...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
LOL! You tracked yours so I decided to track mine and it said delivered! It came UPS this morning and was sitting on my doorstop.

LUCKY!!!!!

I am going to the beach on Monday, I believe I shall be doing more sunbathing (with my book) than "actual" bathing in the water :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I read somewhere that hermione was actually voldemort in disguise but turned good in the end... and ummm... became the lover of fred weasley and opened a small shoppe in diagon alley.. umm... but was killed by an owl...

yeah... thats it...

If somehow that actually is how it works out I'm gonna fly to Georgia and kick you in the balls :p

unclehobart

At 759 pages.. its a touch more than a single day on the beach I dare say. Probably more like 3 days at the speed I read. I have to do like 3 chapter chunks and walk away for an hour.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
At 759 pages.. its a touch more than a single day on the beach I dare say. Probably more like 3 days at the speed I read. I have to do like 3 chapter chunks and walk away for an hour.

Oh I'm gonna spend all day tomorrow reading too and I never said I was going to finish it on Monday, just that much of my day would be devoted to said book. :p

tonksy

How about his kneecaps? Can I bash those in? Maybe cut his hair off?

Um, no. Maybe the toes?

Anyway, we have decided to read it chapter for chapter. I just finished chapter 1 and passed it to him. This way we don't have to wait too long to discuss it.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

Fuck. I shouldn't have opened this thread. I have book 6 on the shelf in both English and Norwegian, never bothered reading it, was gonna pick it up today. :mope:

So, what did you learn from this thread? That they are growing up? Everything else is silliness or so shrouded there's nothing leaked.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member

So, what did you learn from this thread? That they are growing up? Everything else is silliness or so shrouded there's nothing leaked.

Book 6 is NOT the one that just came out today...that's book 7. Book 6 came out a couple of years ago, it's the one where Dumbledore dies :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Um, no. Maybe the toes?

Anyway, we have decided to read it chapter for chapter. I just finished chapter 1 and passed it to him. This way we don't have to wait too long to discuss it.

Nah, not worth the trip...I'll just wait and come some other time to visit without inflicting injury :D

Oh, and you two are so cute you make me sick *handonhip