Hate when that happens

Winky

I'm a devout heh heh get it?
Atheist and I loved the email
and love living inna Christian America
I like it when people live their lives in fear of retribution
for their sins tends to keep em’ in line.

Hogg-boi lemme simplify it fer ya

If you keep on 'someone'
(God or the justice of the Cosmos or whatever it is
that keeps the thermonuclear furnaces in the cores of more stars than
can be counted burning and churning out atoms heavier than hydrogen )

is gonna git cha fer yer sins (misdeeds, false beliefs, harmful actions,)

got it?

don't worry you will 'Get it' sooner or later!

catocom

BH, I hate to be the one to break the news to you, BUT
the "Majority" wants it on there, so it's gonna stay.
The "Majority" knows what it's about, and 'Gets It".
Deal with it, or your going to be very unhappy for a long time. :devious:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Bobby Hogg said:
Is it really that difficult to explain your national motto, though, if it does mean something?

It isn't difficult at all. In fact, you're the first person I've run across who seems to be incapable of understanding it. The typical eight year old gets it. You just seem to be unable to grasp the concept of four little monosyllabic words. That isn't the motto's fault, now is it?

Bobby Hogg

SouthernN'Proud said:
It isn't difficult at all. In fact, you're the first person I've run across who seems to be incapable of understanding it. The typical eight year old gets it. You just seem to be unable to grasp the concept of four little monosyllabic words. That isn't the motto's fault, now is it?

Yet you haven't explained it. If it is so easy, explain it without simply repeating the motto.

More likely I'm the first person to point out to you that it's a meaningless phrase.

Bobby Hogg

catocom said:
BH, I hate to be the one to break the news to you, BUT
the "Majority" wants it on there, so it's gonna stay.
The "Majority" knows what it's about, and 'Gets It".
Deal with it, or your going to be very unhappy for a long time. :devious:

I don't give a rusty fuck whether it stays or goes, I'm just asking what it means.

Bobby Hogg

To you, if you cannot explain it. Do you trust God to keep you safe? Is this what it means? You trust God to look after the USA?

The Bible shows us that God has dealt great blows to His people when they make him unhappy. How can you trust God?

catocom

BH, if you don't believe in God, there no sense in me trying to explain the phrase to you. If you believe in God, I wouldn't need to explain.
So...
If you ain't in the club, you can't know the secrets. :p

"To he that has ears, let him hear. To he that has eyes, let him see"

"You have to play to win"

and all that stuff..... :swing:

Winky

"Never go to a gun fight with a handgun
that uses ammo that doesn't start with a "4".

catocom

Gonz said:
Hey, I'm not in the club & I get it :shrug:
[Colbert]Oh do you?[/Colbert] :D

Yeah some (patriots, and philosophers, and sensible people in general),
get it enough to make some sense out of it.

Whether you believe or not (in your subconscious) remains to be seen.
Some never admit it to themselves until they are on their death bed.
I think it has something to do with family history on that note.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Bobby Hogg said:
Yet you haven't explained it. If it is so easy, explain it without simply repeating the motto.

More likely I'm the first person to point out to you that it's a meaningless phrase.
No, I simply refuse to play your word game. I could not possibly care less whether you understand, believe, or like it. Your opinion as a non-citizen means precisely squat on the issue anyway. I am under no obligation to explain these four monosyllabic English words to you, nor am I obliged to explain the concept of coming in out of the rain to you. Either you do, or you get wet, and neither is any skin off my nads. If you are content going in front of the entire world and saying you fail to understand this simple phrase, then it's not my problem. edited - Leslie.

Bobby Hogg

What is so difficult about explaining what the motto means? You're all getting your knickers in a twist and making excuses, but if it's such a simple phrase then it should be easy to tell me what it means and why it's relevant.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Bobby Hogg said:
What is so difficult about explaining what the motto means? You're all getting your knickers in a twist and making excuses, but if it's such a simple phrase then it should be easy to tell me what it means and why it's relevant.

me said:
I am under no obligation to explain these four monosyllabic English words to you, nor am I obliged to explain the concept of coming in out of the rain to you. Either you do, or you get wet, and neither is any skin off my nads.