Hello all, PrincessLissa here

Raven

Annoying SOB
Yeah the vid is good for obvious reasons but I dont like their songs because they're all, like ooooh we're lesbians! love us because we're deviants....well in russia maybe thats ok but I cant really think of anyone besides the church here that gives a fuck about that :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It's all show anyway. They act like stereotypes when in reality, actual lesbians don't act anywhere near like that. The lesbian stereotype was no doubt invented by horny men. Not that there's anything wrong with a lesbian couple acting stereotypical. :brow:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
kuulani said:
*plucks off pineapple, muttering something about fruit on pizza being wrong*

:D

Bacon and pineapple bits is one of my favorite pizzas....You don't know what you're missing, ku'u... :D

PrincessLissa

I don't eat much pizza anymore. I got too much fat to work off from too much pizza and otehr stuff.

A lot of girls at the club I go to act like "sterotypical lesbians" but they are usualy not even bi. They just like to kiss girls for show. This one girl tonight that I kinda know has never kissed a girl but really wanted to kis sme cuz I had a tounge ring. But I think it was more for show for her boyfriend than anything else.

Raven

Annoying SOB
PrincessLissa said:
I don't eat much pizza anymore. I got too much fat to work off from too much pizza and otehr stuff.

A lot of girls at the club I go to act like "sterotypical lesbians" but they are usualy not even bi. They just like to kiss girls for show. This one girl tonight that I kinda know has never kissed a girl but really wanted to kis sme cuz I had a tounge ring. But I think it was more for show for her boyfriend than anything else.
which was nice

Inkara1

kuulani said:
*plucks off pineapple, muttering something about fruit on pizza being wrong*

:D
Y'know, I've always wondered, since I work in the pizza business... is a ham/Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza really "Hawaiian"? If not, what would be a real Hawaiian pizza?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Judging from the Hawaiians reactions, it's not. Just another little quandry like Taco Bell serving Mexican food.

A.B.Normal

PrincessLissa said:
That I am a post whore. :)

Got that right,only here a month and you've posted almost as much as I have in year+ *handonhip
Race you to 1000
drivingz.gif

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
This is the only forum i can tink of that wotn ban me for spamming.

the other forum i enjoy more then this one took me a year to get 500 posts