Help our armed forces...

Jeslek

Banned
I got this from another webpage:

As you know, you're never going to get rich in the military and a lot of our soldiers simply can't afford to go home to see their families over the holidays. But there is something you can do to help. EHOWA's readers are kicking in money that Ernie is using to get members of the military home for the holidays. When you consider that these are people who are putting their lives on the line to defend our country, I think helping them to spend time with their families over the holidays is something worth doing -- especially considering that some of these soldiers may be fighting for our freedom in Iraq in the very near future.

I chipped in money last year and this year and I feel confident that Ernie will make sure the money goes where it's supposed to. If you'd like to contribute or would just like to know more, go to the following page (which is safe for work). This is the season for giving and I hope you'll consider helping the men and women who are willing to risk their lives for our country.

http://ehowa.com/military.html

:)