Here I am *cough*

lacemyster

Ok, just want ya'll to get a look at the Lacemyster, since you guys never will in real life ;)
First of all, the lacemyster is a girl, not a guy. Also, I am not a lesbian, i am 100% straight!!!!!!

Anyway, in the pic, me and my "better" half are at dairy queen.......mmmmmm......dairy queen! :headbang:

lacemyster

Jerrek said:
You are very pretty. ;) I'm Jerrek, 20 years old, male, and a student. :kiss:
Hmm, Jerrek, i heard that someone was dreaming about you yesterday. I bet you wouldn't want to disappoint that person by trying to flirt with a 14 year old, now would you?

*writes you were PUNKED my lacemyster on a piece of paper and tapes it on your shirt* :cool:

ph33rb0

Well Lacemyster you got your ass kicked by tehPh33rb0 earlier. Yeah, that's me on the left. I look kinda different now though.

lacemyster

:eek:
OMG!!! That's like the first time you've called me lacemyster in a LONG time!!! Somebody get me the ambulance......THUMP....thump.....thump....thump-thump!!! O thank sweet Jeeeeesus!!!!

HEY!!! Wait a second, I don't believe in god do I? Nope.
I said all that for nothing :(

Jeslek

Banned
lacemyster said:
Jerrek said:
You are very pretty. ;) I'm Jerrek, 20 years old, male, and a student. :kiss:
Hmm, Jerrek, i heard that someone was dreaming about you yesterday. I bet you wouldn't want to disappoint that person by trying to flirt with a 14 year old, now would you?

*writes you were PUNKED my lacemyster on a piece of paper and tapes it on your shirt* :cool:
Not too young :) If you were 15, I might date you ;)

Justintime, just for you sunshine... :kiss:

Ardsgaine

Jerrek said:
If you were 15, I might date you

I think you missed the part where she said she had a boyfriend already...

*writes "you were PUNKED by a 39 yr old" and tapes it to your shirt*

Btw... Hi Lacemyster! Welcome to OTC... you too, Lacemyster's Boyfriend. :headbang:

freako104

hey lacemiester cool pic. once again welcome to the boards. oh dear another teen with attitude. thisll be fun wont it.(please dont make us explain everything to her too)