Herman Cain takes eleven seconds to answer a question

jimpeel

The video of Cain taking eleven seconds to start his answer to a question has gone viral. The Left thinks he is stupid and can't think on his feet. I'll bet you that he knows where Hawaii is -- and he wasn't even born there.

In the meantime, the idiot in chief says Hawaii, his alleged birthplace, is in Asia.

SOURCE

Obama Mistakenly Refers to Hawaii as 'Asia' During Summit

Published November 15, 2011 | FoxNews.com

It's hard to mistake that Hawaiian scenery.

But President Obama apparently forgot where he was during his press conference Sunday on the outskirts of Honolulu -- despite being born there.

The president mistakenly described his location as "Asia" while answering a question about budget cuts.

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia -- the kinds of fundamental reforms and changes, both on the revenue side and the public pension side, that other countries are having to make are so much more significant than what we need to do in order to get our books in order," Obama said.

Obama understandably had Asia on the mind, as his press conference came in the middle of the U.S. hosting the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit, where representatives from many Asian countries were in attendance.

And, hey, Hawaii is a latecomer, having only been a state since 1959.

Technically, Hawaii isn't in Asia, but neither is it geographically fixed to North America. Because it's a chain of islands, belonging to Polynesia, it is not part of any continent. Politically, however, Congress made sure the 50th state had its own star on the blue field of the U.S. flag representing the Union.

Hawaii is also Obama's birthplace, a fact the president has hammered since the campaign in the face of debunked claims that he wasn't actually born on U.S. soil. The president even referenced Hawaii as his birthplace the day before, reportedly making a crack about those conspiracy theories.

Obama set out Tuesday from Hawaii to Australia. After that, he'll land in Indonesia, which unlike Hawaii is part of Asia proper.

But Obama said Monday he'll try to return to Asia -- er, Hawaii -- for his Christmas and New Year's holiday, according to the Hawaii Reporter.

2minkey

bootlicker
i've often forgotten where i am. but, then, i travel a lot and talk to a lot of different people on different places.

i don't forget about something like, say, the revolution in the arab world going on right the fuck now, that whomever is elected will need to deal with, somehow. that's kinda a little more important that what hotel i woke up in this morning.

herman cain is not cut out to be president. he's a hayseed and a parrot, and his bullshit smiley guy arrogance is at the end of its useful life. you don't need to have any particular political affiliation to figure that one. Certainly some of the D candidates would be in the "oh fuck no" category were they running against the incumbent.

"the left thinks..." blah blah fucking blah. even if you had anything substantial to say you'd wrap it in us-and-them piss blankets so tightly it would suffocate.

catocom

He's taking a cue from Perry.
It's tough up front, so, shoot yourself in the foot, fall back, then try to
surge again right before the time.:toast:

He plays that part soooo good.

Cerise

Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother’s side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father’s side........

Winky

We don't need another affirmative action candidate
We don't need another welfare statist
We don't need another left wing communist

What we need is not what we will get.

~

2minkey

bootlicker
Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother’s side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father’s side........

really? where do you get that from? just asking because i'm curious about the science behind it, given that the african continent is absurdly genetically diverse. apparently the level of diversity across africa is wider than the same measurement between africans and the rest of the world. not sure about your figures though. daddy obummer seems a bit too dark to have that much of a semitic influence, but, whatever, show me what you got.

unless this was all just fun minkey bait. in which case, enjoy your laffs!

2minkey

bootlicker
We don't need another affirmative action candidate
We don't need another welfare statist
We don't need another left wing communist

What we need is not what we will get.

xgml1l.jpg

dude cain being black don't mean shit. he's just like you, only, a lot dumber. :nerd:

Winky

One thing IS for certain, there is ONE thing he and I have in common
We have exactly the same chance of being the next President of the United States!

Winky

People deserve the government they get, and they deserve to get it good and hard.
H.L. Mencken