Hey Folk's

OldHippie

Sorta new guy here. I recognize quite a few names from a couple other sites I belong too. Hope you don't mind I stocked the fridge

And ordered a few pizza's

To you folks at racingforums I'm be9ak7ts16.

Well Holy Crappoly, I guess I can't post pic's here till I get my 15 posts in. Anyways the beer was cold and the pizzas were hot.

BlurOfSerenity

good to meet you! old hippies are the best. :hippy:

and chcr... i don't know about hot beer, but cold pizza is AWESOME... especially for breakfast :licklips:

BeardofPants

Wowsers, they really needa equalize that karma system, I just hit you and you went from one pip to like a gazillion.

Inkara1

Wowsers, they really needa equalize that karma system, I just hit you and you went from one pip to like a gazillion.

It takes 2,000 points to have the full number of dots. I'm at more than half a million points. That, with my 13K posts and five years registered, means I give out about 5,745 points per karma whack. You have fewer posts and less registration time but more karma points, and the system is more heavily weighted toward how much karma someone has for how much he or she gives out. So you probably give out even more karma than I do.

BeardofPants

Yeah, ok, so I'm giving out 6985 pts, I figure most of the karma members are prolly giving away way, way more than 2000 hits then?

unclehobart

Hiya, hippie. I've been up in yooper territory before. I've run the length of the 2 from west to east before... in high summer though... so it barely even counted as a tourist kiss and run. I must say that your rest stops are the nicest I've ever seen... but the blackfly swarm coming off the lake was almost surreal in its intensity. I had to hold a ballcap over my face just to keep from inhaling 10 flies with every breath.