Hey Gonzophine

Ms Ann Thrope

Congrats SuperGonz! :clap:

There are very few members here that can get my blood pressure up as quickly and as reliably as you can. I look forward to the next 9000. :winkkiss:

and what's the big deal with getting a life, anyway? I gave mine away last year and don't miss it one bit. :p

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
#9000, on the money. LIke most, it's got too many words & not enough emotion. It screams at liberals & laughts at Republicans. It has no sympathy for the overlooked & detests assumptions. It shall never let pass things that are taken for granted.

Most of all, it wants a cigarette.

Inkara1

Look at it this way: you quit smoking because you wanted to, not because some liberals banned tobacco. :D

AlphaTroll

And if the liberals DID ban tobacco ye'd prolly start up again.....just to prove a point ;)

And hey Gonz - ta for keeping the blood pressure boiling....reminds me I'm alive :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Look at it this way: you quit smoking because you wanted to, not because some liberals banned tobacco. :D

bzzzzzzztttttt

wrong answer.

This all started because the liberals decided to sue the tobacco companies. After they wussed out & passed along the fines to consumers I was forced to quit. It, like all irritating things, was ultimately the fault of liberals.

chcr

Too cute for words
Does it bother you that you and freako are arguing liberalism in your congratulations thread? Never mind.:D