Hey Prof!

Professur

A 36 box of condoms ... and a babysitter.

I just bought her a fucking car last month. Topping that might take some doing.

MrBishop

Who's the babysitter for? The kids or you ;)

Just doing my bit to help ye remember... t'would be fatal otherwise.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Does the date & number of years passed really matter? After all, we did say Yes Dear at the beginning of the saga. What more is needed?

Professur

Does the date & number of years passed really matter? After all, we did say Yes Dear at the beginning of the saga. What more is needed?

Remembering to say it again each and every morning. And meaning it.

Al, the next one I need to pay any attention to is 25. And i've got some wiggle room before I need to start worrying about that one getting close.

Go ahead and ask what I got her for our 10th.

MrBishop

Did you call the Ex for yours?
Call her? I can't even find her 'cept through her folx, and although I liked my in-laws and live only 5 mins walk away, I'm not about to bother them.

The last time I spoke with my ex was about 6 years ago...and she called me. Weird..I didn't even recognize her voice on the phone. :shrug:

Water under the bridge. The only thing that piques my curiosity is how her Crohn's is behaving. Even counting exes, you don't want to wish Crohns disease on anybody.

tonksy

I meant for Bron.......besides, I haven't found a way to slip in the paperwork for signature without having it get read ;)

Professur

From the balding spot on the top of my head .... I don't think that she's missing all that many opportunities...

Altron

Remembering to say it again each and every morning. And meaning it.

Al, the next one I need to pay any attention to is 25. And i've got some wiggle room before I need to start worrying about that one getting close.

Go ahead and ask what I got her for our 10th.

I figure that 20 is a pretty big one, so you've been married 20+ years but yer oldest kid is 10?

Sounds like it took a bit of time for you to figure out that you needed more than muffdiving to have kids...

Professur

More along the lines that muffdiving doesn't add to the grocery bill. But no, We're under 15. But I'm not gonna go nuts one 15 and 20. 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, and 75 are my break points.