HEY SHARKY? You gonna hit it tonight?

Ms Ann Thrope

just in case.... here ya go, bro' and a premature congratulations! (let's hope that's all that's premature) :winkkiss:
040.jpg

Sharky

unclehobart said:
Natalie asked you if you were going to 'hit it' tonight. I don't think she meant 1000 posts.

Well are you? :D

On the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer that question on the grounds that the answer may tend to incriminate me . . . :D ;)

unclehobart

Ah, but she has several cartoons drawn upon her. ;)

Only two real pics so far... and one is just an old jewish comedian. This thread needs more Victorias Secret action.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
tal_hexen02.jpg

Anyone remember Russ Meyer and his women?
she looks like her outfit is made from those no skid strips of material that people line their cupboards with....

Rose

Damn. Was the the model for the lady-in-red in that cartoon movie? You know of whom I speak ...

Rose

Yep yep. That's who I'm thinking of. First thing that came to mind when seeing the cupboardwrap'd girl

chcr

Too cute for words
Anyone remember Russ Meyer and his women?

Valley of the Super-Vixens --a Russ Meyer Production

You know, Sharky, for my 30th birthday, I had several young ladies of negotiable moral values do largely unspeakable things (well, I'm not going to talk about them) to me at the Mustang Ranch in Nevada. I have such good friends. Anime is lovely, but the real thing is much more satisfying.