HEY SHARKY? You gonna hit it tonight?

Mare

Professur said:
You kinda get used to it where Unc's concerned. At least he doesn't post descriptions of bowel movements ....yet. Hey, Unc, we'll need a photo of that gaping chasm to go with the finger pic in the "Rob's bodily damage" hall of fame.

Hell NO!!!! We don't Unc........REALLY....Tonks, Don't let him do it GF!!! :lol2:

unclehobart

Its not a gaping chasm. Its is/was/might still be deep. The root certainly hasn't been eliminated... but at least its had 100,000 hours of buildup relieved. I'm sure it will take a while to become a pest again.

tonksy

freaky...i offered over a year ago to remove it for free...and i did! :eek:

oh! and it was totally gross.

Professur

unclehobart said:
Its not a gaping chasm. Its is/was/might still be deep. The root certainly hasn't been eliminated... but at least its had 100,000 hours of buildup relieved. I'm sure it will take a while to become a pest again.

A couple of drops of Compound W down there, and it'll never be a problem again. How close to the spine did you say it was?

A.B.Normal

Mare said:
OMG PPL----what the hell did I walk into when I decided to read this thread...It said something about Sharky--- & no I didnt go back and read #33, but SHESHHHHHHHHHH.

Glad it s gone somewhat and hope it stays away for ya.... :lol2:

Oh gosh-look-the smilies are moved again...lololololol

In CBs condition I'm surprised she participated at all , hangover and gaping wounds don't mix . *puke*

catocom

Thulsa Doom said:
You do realize the aliens are going to come back to avenge their offspring right? keep your head down...
Nah, unc said the embryo was still there.
Just the afterbirth was squeezed out from around it :D

Professur

What worries me is that you had that thing ....here. I mean, damnit, it could have gone off at any time.

Inkara1

What about the fact the kids were seated right behind him in the truck every time he drove them to Louisiana?

tonksy

naw...it wouldn't have gone off...i helped a bit wilth a needle. messed with it a good bit more last night. it's barely a noticable lump anymore, hopefully it is healing up.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Usually I'd insert some gag along the lines of 'I never knew you had it in you' here but I'm more than a little grossed out....which is weird for me :S

unclehobart

After working it for an hour a day for three days straight, we have determined this thing to have a volume greater than the sum of my entire body.