HI OZ!!

tonksy

freako104 said:
thats my reply to all new members ;) check on my past posts ;)
but he's not a new member...he just changed his name. an alterego...ooh, doesn't that sound all sneaky?

Oz

tonks said:
but he's not a new member...he just changed his name. an alterego...ooh, doesn't that sound all sneaky?

Just call me Gollum...........sneaksy lil' forumites ;)

Oz
Looking for Rings 'n things

tonksy

maybe i should ahve an alterego....then i could find out what ya'll say about me when i ain't around....

Oz

tonks said:
maybe i should ahve an alterego....then i could find out what ya'll say about me when i ain't around....

:blush: :p

We'd never say anything bad about you tonksy :)

Naughty mebbe.............

:winkkiss:

tonksy

ah, but you know what they say...curiousity killed the cat. maybe it's not such a hot idea.

Oz

tonks said:
ah, but you know what they say...curiousity killed the cat. maybe it's not such a hot idea.

Ah...........got fer it tonksy, I've never been worried about puttin' me nose in unexplored areas ;)

:devious:

tonksy

Oz said:
Ah...........got fer it tonksy, I've never been worried about puttin' me nose in unexplored areas ;)

:devious:
but i hate to be disappointed. nothing like being disappointed by grim reality. i try to avoid that at all costs...

Oz

tonks said:
but i hate to be disappointed. nothing like being disappointed by grim reality. i try to avoid that at all costs...

There is no denying it...........reality is far to real. An imganiary cat and a fancifull reality is the best bet :)

But..........she/he who dares always wins (might be fucked off with the result, but they'll win) :lloyd:

tonksy

Oz said:
But..........she/he who dares always wins (might be fucked off with the result, but they'll win) :lloyd:

you are quite right, my previously bleachy friend, quite right. i couldn't pull it off though. not to good at hiding.....

Oz

tonks said:
you are quite right, my previously bleachy friend, quite right. i couldn't pull it off though. not to good at hiding.....

I can do ya a good deal on an avatar if it would help ;)