hi.

ThorsFoundry

I remember Bella, I remember Professur, I remember like That really popular guy (what was his name - the guy who always used to get in trouble over at the weird site - the one with all the witches and crap -)

I remember some bananas.. I remember I used to not be liked much.. I remember splitting from here. I remember stuff but it's like I got amnesiaisas..

I remeber fury, researchmonkey, Inkara1, gonz,

If nobody remememebers, then well shit, I tried to just come on here and say hey. So, hey. I missed you guys (even tho I don;t remember who you are)

Ain't that F'ed up?
-Me

Well stick around and show us who you are, but remember when the rubber hits the road, we are all just random jackasses in cyberspace. I used to be markjs but through a twist of fate and voila! Welcome back!

ThorsFoundry

seems like there was a thor on jjr's

Way I remember it, I had had a couple buddies here, but my wife had way more to do with the place than I. I remember the discordians were here a lot, and I used to follow their path, try to meet the ranks, but never was bright enough to do so, altho I had a few moments.

I wasn't a hippie - freak, tho either. I never ever delved too much into politics, as it's so far out left field that I don't even care for it..

I remember people handing out "Mittens" but not too often. Maybe I have too much STML, or something..

Either had a lightning bolt for an avatar, or a green dwarven-ish character with a strainer=helmet..