hi.

pc_builder

Well stick around and show us who you are, but remember when the rubber hits the road, we are all just random jackasses in cyberspace. I used to be markjs but through a twist of fate and voila! Welcome back!

Well now there's a revelation for me. I didn't know you were markjs until just now. I thought you were just some randomJACKASS who liked to make trouble. :D

Edit: Oh, btw. Welcome Thor. Don't know/remember you either.

ThorsFoundry

seems like there was a thor on jjr's

something..somewhere...there's a gear that just got knocked loose a little bit up there..still quite rusty, but it is moving - not completely ceased. JJR doesn't ring any bells, but there is the guy who branched off to create a new forum that was less Discordian-ish. Can't remember if it was anyone I "knew", or not - didn't fit my description of a happenin' place, I guess, so it's just another cobweb.

I have to say seriously, tho, thanks to all the people who welcomed me back, even tho I don't remember who I am...
I've tagged a couple of you as: YES! I REMEMBER YOU!

Here is an edit: I said non-discordian-ish... From everything I've read here so far.. Discordianism must have left here, or all those kids graduated high school by now, or someone else took over and banned them all or they all died agonizing, suffocating deaths from having their heads up their [own] asses too long, or they grew up, or they moved on to another site that I don't even care about, or ..

HOLYSHIT! It's 7:00! I'm a gunna be late for work!