Hobbies? OTher than OTC that is :)

MrBishop

Hi, my name is deBish and I'm addicted to OTC.

I have something to confess though...I don't spend every available minute here...I have...er..other hobbies.

I read
I write short stories
I play RPG's
and I paint miniatures.

Got any non-OTC hobbies?

attachment.php

This figurine is about 2" tall BTW...in case you were wondering just how insane I was....very!

tonksy

i am creative and flitter about doing many different kinds of "creative shit"...left to my own devices my home and belongs would be wonderfully altered into beautiful things....am i am soon to be left to my own devices :circle:...i also have a need to crochet...nothing fancy...merely a stress relief...so telling me your favorite color could one day earn you a present....i also love to watch football.

Rose

unclehobart said:
The band, baby... Its all about the band.

*swoooons*

I don't have much in ways of hobbies, unless cleaning counts. :s I do that often. I'm not obsessed ... i'm not obsessed...

I crochet, too, like Tonks. I swear there's relation somewhere... A friend from high school just had her second baby - a little girl. I'm going to make her one of the 'name blankets' in light purple with her first, middle, and last name stitched in. :D

Other hobbies include chatting online - a lot.... and playing kings of chaos ... basically spending too much time online ...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Ugh...lemme think....it's coming to me....I'm pretty sure I put a life here somewhere...There... no, sorry, that's my old life...aha, here we go, at the bottom of the bin-the sign says NO LIFE HERE! :shrug:

Sharky

sitting on the creek bank cane-pole fishin' for bream with a cold beer in my hand

sailing

canoeing

yard work

working on my neighbor's farms

watching movies

eating ice cream

going to the beach

having a crowd over for yard parties

freako104

damn sharky im jealous now. there arent beaches around here besides Ocean City and thats not too close to here so beach going isnt a hobby. wanna trade homes ;)

Sharky

freako104 said:
damn sharky im jealous now. there arent beaches around here besides Ocean City and thats not too close to here so beach going isnt a hobby. wanna trade homes ;)

I wouldn't trade this place for anything, but feel free to come on down and set up your own place. ;) Delta is ready when you are! :cool: :D

In the meantime, here's a little taste of what you're missing. Don't hate me! Just get on that plane. :) :cool:

destin.jpg

HeXp£Øi±

Good idea Bish.

Read
Read
Read
Mess around with my computer
write
Love astronomy(star gazing)
Love going to the beach and looking at all the different kinds of rocks
love music especially extreme electronica
keeping up on politics and world affairs
discussing philosophical subjects
discussing physics
just to name a few

Ms Ann Thrope

I don't think of any of these as hobbies, they're just what I do... just daily life.

Spring through fall I garden.
Winter (if there's snow) I go xc skiing.

All year round:
concerts (mostly contemporary chamber music or symphonic, some avant garde electronic)
movies (anything NOT from Hollywood ;) )
read -- constantly.... novels, history, travel writing, mysteries, short stories, poetry
art exhibits -- museums and galleries
hiking (starting to look for birds and thinking about taking up birdwatching)
antiquing -- collect cookbooks, esp from the 20s through the 40s
cook -- some French, Mediterranean (Italian and Moroccan), but mostly learning how to cook Indian

Toolbox™

I'm not 100% pure geek either. :) My hobbies are:

Riding and racing motorcycles
Driving boats to the point of near destruction
My SON and how much of a digital photographer I've become
Is being at sea and the beach a hobby? I'm there all the time.
Sailing
MOVIES! I love watching MOVIES
And my most secretive hobby, taking care of people that other people like getting taken care of. :)
Remote Control boats
LEGO Technics
Audio/Video Systems
Golf

And now that I'm reading through the title, none of my hobbies are anywhere near "creative".

Okay, I suck! :)

Uki Chick

Nothing too special but embroidery, making ukrainian easter eggs, chatting, cooking, baking, teaching dancing, singing

Tonks,

my favorite color is purple.

lacemyster

Hmm...

*write(rarely lately though)
*draw
*play sports(either football, wrestling, or track)
*listen to depressing music
*try to get inside guys minds(it's a hobby for me anyway)
*read