"Holy Sand Sculpture" Batman

MrBishop

Pictures below are from a beach in Maryland. Isn't the artwork awesome? Be sure to open up your screen all the way. The man creates new ones each day, as the ocean washes away his work every day.

[attachment] 190808 [/attachment]

This is Chuck Ritchey, Sr. I have watched this man work on the beach at Ocean City, Maryland. Each time I watch him I marvel at his talent and fortitude because it is true that his works get washed away with the tide and he does them again. He is certainly a witness for Jesus Christ as thousands of people, in the course of a day, view his work and watch as he crafts his treasures. May his message be viewed by many.
:eek2:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
we have that around here (in scheveningen) as well every year....a very international happening, world famous, or so they say :D

very amazing! :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Yep, i couldn't do something like that, I remember getting really pissed off when my brother would take apart my lego creations. I'd just be pissed all the time then.

MrBishop

It's a testement to patience and serenity...it reminds me of Tibetan Monks and the sand paintings...it takes days to make them, and the moment it's done, they sweep it up and give the sand away to any who want it.

Some people say that I have patience, because I work with 1" tall figurines and paint them in frighteneing detail, but I bow my head (pardon the pun) to this man's skills and fortitude.:wink2:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
cool, today on the frontpage of the newspaper: a HUGE sand sculpture on the beach i spoke of...i'll see if i can scan it, looks great :D

a13antichrist

MrBishop said:
it reminds me of Tibetan Monks and the sand paintings...it takes days to make them, and the moment it's done, they sweep it up and give the sand away to any who want it.

Yeah but they do it to pass the time, stuck up there in the mountains with no chicls, could get kinda boring. :p