How 'BOUT them tigers!!!

unclehobart

The tuck rule is hard to grasp, rife with interpretations, is not clear cut. Its a g-damn fumble in description and looks. Either you are attempting to pass or you are not. If you are passing it is incomplete; if you do a pump fake and lose the ball, its still a forward pass?... bunk. That is a loss of football control and should be a fumble. It is a fumble in any other facet of the game.

The snowblower incident was a violation of basic compettetive advantages. the snowblower was only there to keep the 10 yd haskmarks clear so that refs could spot the ball properly. using it to clear a kicking surface for a field goal was clear bias as such special remedies were not afforded to the opposition (whom I believe was Miami).

Inkara1

Fresno State 30, San Jose State 0. I'm pretty happy right about now. First time Fresno has shut out San Jose since 1942. Now Fresno and Boise State will face off on Friday at Bulldog Stadium. Of course, I won't be able to go, since I have to work that night. :mope: But it looks like it will be a face-off of two teams undefeated in conference play.

Slim Pickens

Tonight, reminiscent of the "Earthquake Game", LSU beats Auburn with a touchdown with only one second remaining...

I say...

How 'BOUT them tigers!!!

:toast: :toast: :toast:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
That LSU/Auburn finish was nuts, man.

And ROLL TIDE!!!!

JoePa now 1 win behind Bowden to tie for most wins all-time, a record he deserves and Bowden doesn't. He had it for awhile, then Penn State went through a spell when they couldn't beat a high school team. Now the universe is righting itself once again.

South Florida chokes, and next week BC gets their ass handed to them. LSU back in the BCS title game, despite all the Chicken Little predictions when Kentucky got 'em. Ohio State will lose one of their next two. LSU/Oregon anybody?

Inkara1

That would sure make Fresno State look a lot better if that happened.

I think the "earthquake game" has something to do with the time the crowd got loud enough it registered on the on-campus seismograph.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
They still got USC and who knows who else in conference.

:anifingr:

p1.keller.jpg

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
So nobody can see that he peed on himself when he plays a real team.

Actually, it's to keep his hands dry... but it's so he can throw it in and surrender! :devious:

BB

so.... not really (as you may gather) all that up on this thread ... but the tigers doing good are they??

did i happen to mention (since i just know you are all dying to hear) that the Rams made it and got promoted back to the premier league, with a gloriously tight 1-0 at wembley. :beardbng:

talking of which i hear there is a competitive NFL game at Wembley betwixt the Dolphins and Giants, no? (Miami v Ney York??)

any thoughts?

good idea, madness or what tp lay a game at the new Wembley stadium in liddle ol England??

(btw - hope you are well on the recovery road, snp - sorry i haven't been around for ages - but did mean to see how you were getting on?)

Best BB

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
It'll be a game, but I wouldn't call it competitive. The Dolphins are terrible in a Biblical locust and frog sense.

I'm knitting up quite nicely, aside from a small bump in the road here and there, thanks for asking. Where you been keeping yourself?

BB

Not been online much, very busy, we just bought a commercial property and moved the business ....

don't ask. ;)

what time i have had online has been playing tribal wars, but i think the server may be down?

Glad to hear you are on the mend :)