How does it happen?

alex

AlphaTroll said:
Winky....hun...I am a vain twat....hopefully my breastesses will raise more than just a few hands ;)

:rofl:

And they did indeed :winkkiss:

Do you find that guys look at your breasts before they look you in the face?

AlphaTroll

My friend organised a bachelorette party for an old school mate of hers - made her wear something similar....'cept it was a glow in the dark penis as a nose.

BeardofPants

:rofl: I can just see our kaz in a pair of those. Ooh, even better, hows about a pair of those googly-eyed ones? :lol: She can put 'em on her breastices. :rofl4:

Inkara1

I read a story of some woman in England who spent a bunch of her boyfriend's money to get implants to go from a B to a DD... and now is suing her boss for staring at them. I guess he once told her in the middle of a conversation that she would have to button up that camisole or else he'd just start talking to the boobs instead of her.

AlphaTroll

He should put socks in his pants and then sue HER for staring. IMO if you do something with the obvious intention of grabbing attention you should be accepting of the attention it gets.

Winky

Yes the naturally well endowed young lovelies
must bear the burden the A cup crowd has shirked?

AlphaTroll

Well, if she went from zero to hero up top of course people are going to notice. She wanted attention & got it, now she wants to sue over it. Seems like a freaking moron to me.

AlphaTroll

People like her make the whole concept of women's lib a farce. She should be beaten with something. I don't know what one could possibly use to beat her that would lead to sufficient damage but it shold be hard and heavy and preferably blunt.