how has sesame street changed your life?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
For me, i now know how to ask for water in spanish.

but some of the stuff sticks with you, like

near

*pitter patter pitter patter*

far

I personally found it horrible that everyone can see mr. snuffaluffagus now

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I don't think "One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other" has ever completely stopped running through my head.

ekahs retsam

Snuffaluffagus and Oscar were my favorites!!! Oh and the Count!!!

i loved that show.... Barney and Teletubbies can suck it!!!

brought to you by the number 5 and the letter V!!!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Mr. H(L)ooper was my favourite. I was devastated when he died.

*runs away sobbing*

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
a stick of butter, a loaf of bread, and a dozen eggs

highwayman

How about big bird? he was so cooooolllll!!! Oscar was one anybody would want to slap the snot out of....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
When I was little I made my dad search everywhere in the little town we were from in Newfoundland for watermelon for a picnic...when we got to the picnic I announced that I didn't like watermelon but Ernie and Bert always said it wasn't a picnic without watermelon...so I figured so had to have watermelon.

In addition, when I was young there were always 2 or 3 french kids on sesame street but no adult who was french...just one guy who was English but could also speak french...and when my mom was pregnant with my brother (I was 4) I was scared he'd be a french baby and we wouldn't beable to talk to him...I didn't know french kids came from french parents because there were no french adults on sesame street. My mom says until he was born they never were able to get it through my head that because we were english he would be english too.

Damned Sesame Street.

Gotholic

I remember my dad used to imitate Grover's "This is near and this is far" skit. It used to crack me up all the time.

I used to like peanut-butter sandwiches because that was Ernie's favorite food.

My favorite character was Cookie Monster. I used to have a plush doll of him sitting down with a big cookie jar over filled with cookies. It always smelt like real cookies no matter how old it gets.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It wasn't on when I would have cared & I harassed my brother for watching it

Mare

paul_valaru said:
near

*pitter patter pitter patter*

far

LOL

I remember the guy with all the pies and then he falls down with them.

And who can forget Mr. Hooper

Uki Chick

The Grouch was great along with the cookie monster. They were some of my favorites. That show has changed too much.