How I hate traffic..........

Uki Chick

Bad enough we've been experiencing such freaking cold weather, but to top it off, I haven't made it to work on time once this week. The traffic seems to get worse and worse everyday. It's taken me mininum 1.5 hours to get to work this week everyday. On a good day, it takes me 35 min. It was so bad yesterday, that I put the car in park 5 times, once for 20 min. I hate our road!!!!!!!!!!! :disgust2:

Sorry, just had to vent a little.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
in part by bad snow removal, and that fact that we have some of the stupidest drivers here

merge where you are supposed too

yeild when your suposed to

let one person in.

Rose

*lol* So many comments on a husband/wife team giving driving directions and tips online. Seems much easier than face-to-face!!! :D:D

Uki - want to visit Tulsa's 71st Street & Hell? Ick.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Rose said:
*lol* So many comments on a husband/wife team giving driving directions and tips online. Seems much easier than face-to-face!!! :D:D

that wasn't me commenting on HER drinving, she is actually a good driver, that is the people tha cut us off, or speed up when the use the flicker

MrBishop

Uki & Paul - got you both beat...this was my Wednesday...

Left South shore at 6:45am with son
Arrived in Cote des Neiges at 9:30am
turned around and went back to the shore...getting to work at 10am.

Usual trip to MTL and back... 45mins
Wednesday's trip - 2h45mins+30mins= 3hours 15 mins... most of it witha screaming child in the backseat :(

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:
Uki & Paul - got you both beat...this was my Wednesday...

Left South shore at 6:45am with son
Arrived in Cote des Neiges at 9:30am
turned around and went back to the shore...getting to work at 10am.

Usual trip to MTL and back... 45mins
Wednesday's trip - 2h45mins+30mins= 3hours 15 mins... most of it witha screaming child in the backseat :(

That'll teach you to live on the south shore. I was ready to just turn around and go home.

Wouldn't mind visiting Tulsa, as to 71st and Hell, well no thanks!!!

Rose

Tulsa's pretty nice. I enjoy it. But we made it on the list for most dangerous intersections twice. 71st & 169 is much more dangerous and tough to get through than the one that made the list - 71st & Memorial.

One night it took Dustin and I well over an hour to go just under two miles from 71st & Memorial to 71st & 169.

I try to never go to 71st street unless I have good reason - such as a mall shopping trip or something. And when I do have to go, I try to do as many things at 71st as I can so I won't have to go back as soon.

Sharky

How can there be any traffic in Quebec? Quebec license plates outnumber Florida license plates 4 to 1 at the beach right now . . . it seems that more than half of Quebec's autos are down here . . . :lloyd:

chatty kathy

Traffic....uggghhhhhh.....try to get home at the end of the day with a bus full of wining maggotts.....pulling out on rt.41 is a trip and a 1/2..and I have to do it like 10 times....RRRRRRRRRRR....thank God for a three day break!! recoups from the people who dont know how to drive and the endless green lights that dont change to red for me to get a break.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
But don't you get weather like that every year in Canada? It's sounding more like South Carolina every day...

Professur

Uki, Paul, Bish, you're all wannabees. Try my job. I have to crisscross Mtl all day, every day, and with a "How's my driving" number stencilled to my bumper. Of 48.5 billable hours last week, 22 of it was sitting behind the wheel. And that's not including my drive into and home from work through the Laffable tunnel. And to top it all off, I burned about $150 bucks of gas last week, and had to stand in the frigging cold pumping it, since the company frowns on paying the little extra for full service.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I (l) the tunnel :D

True, I drive through it like...twice every 2-3 years or less often...but I (l) it still!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Professur said:
Uki, Paul, Bish, you're all wannabees. Try my job. I have to crisscross Mtl all day, every day, and with a "How's my driving" number stencilled to my bumper. Of 48.5 billable hours last week, 22 of it was sitting behind the wheel. And that's not including my drive into and home from work through the Laffable tunnel. And to top it all off, I burned about $150 bucks of gas last week, and had to stand in the frigging cold pumping it, since the company frowns on paying the little extra for full service.
:sleep:

Bungi

Why do you yanks and cunucks seem to have a problem with pumping your own petrol, ya whining bitches! :p

"Full Service" doesn't exist down here in Aus, you have to use the water and air pumps all by yourself too.

Camelyn

Bungi said:
"Full Service" doesn't exist down here in Aus, you have to use the water and air pumps all by yourself too.

What's the water pump for?

Wondering if we have water pumps in canada at gas stations...

But don't you get weather like that every year in Canada? It's sounding more like South Carolina every day...

Last year Montreal and its surrounding cities were the victim of a provincially imposed forced merger that almost nobody wanted. Meetings were conducted, protests were held, St. Laurent city hall draped their buildings in black cloth, all to no avail. We all said services would suffer and taxes would rise, but our glorious Parti Quebecois government insisted they wouldn't.

This year, taxes are up, and I can count the number of snowplows and salt trucks I have seen on the roads this winter on my 2 hands...

For the PQ: :finger: