How long do you suppose before the world unites in peace?

G

Originally posted by sbcanada
Why don't you explain to me why global warming is a hoax...
[encouragement]I think you're full of shit![/encouragement] :D

Have you ever taken a chemistry course in your life?

Do you understand simple chemical equations?

If so I may give it a shot but not tonight!

Bink

Global warming is a hoax, asbestos isn't a carcinogenic and gamma rays do wonders for your tan. :rolleyes:

Ergh, the way I see it, there's no point in taking the risk. Why tempt it? If we can be more efficient (and we can be) then we should be. I can't stand it when people try to justify trashing the world...

more lead in your air sir? "yes please!"

Global warming aside, people still gotta breath, swim in, drink and eat that shit.

nodnod

I think it would take something the likes of an alien invasion to bring peace on our planet. It could give everyone on Earth the chance to realize that we have to fight as a whole to survive. The sad part is, once we kill the aliens we will start killing each other again. :mad: I blame this on Santa Clause

krusty

Window Licker
by Gonzo
There is some question about certain Americans & certain New Zealanders

Uncertain Americans and certain New Zealanders maybe.

Of course if you're head's up your ass you can be excused for your shitty thinking.

Professur

Bink said:
Global warming is a hoax, asbestos isn't a carcinogenic and gamma rays do wonders for your tan. :rolleyes:

Ergh, the way I see it, there's no point in taking the risk. Why tempt it? If we can be more efficient (and we can be) then we should be. I can't stand it when people try to justify trashing the world...

more lead in your air sir? "yes please!"

Global warming aside, people still gotta breath, swim in, drink and eat that shit.

Still makes sense, doesn't it?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
clean-air-water-t-shirt.gif

Lopan

Perpetual fear and war is the only way to maintain the staus quo. Some guy called Orwell wrote about it in some book called 1984.

Without war and famine disease etc, we would have a massive population expolsion and all die anyway.

War is peace.

chcr

Too cute for words
My personal theory is that this contentiousness and combativeness are part of what leads to individual intelligent life. Until we become something other than human individuals, we'll have war. :shrug: