How many brothers does this guy have?!?!?

jimpeel

Oh, there it is, 11 half-brothers and sisters.

First we hear about ol' George in Kenya who Obama won't even send a condolence note; then there's Aunt Zetuni who lives on welfare and is in this country illegally; and now ol' Samson has been accused of an attempted sexual assault. He has accepted a caution for public disorder

SOURCE

Obama's Brother Refused UK Entry Over Alleged Sex Assault

Monday, April 13, 2009

The brother of President Obama has been refused a visa to re-enter Britain after being questioned by police over an accusation of attempted sexual assault and receiving a caution for a public order offense.

Samson Obama — one of the president’s 11 half-brothers and sisters — is alleged to have been living illegally in Britain when he was arrested in Berkshire last November. A group of girls, one aged 13, told police a man approached them and followed them into a cafe a mile from the home of Samson Obama’s mother in Bracknell.

Obama, 41, was questioned by Thames Valley Police for several hours, during which his fingerprints and a DNA sample were taken. He is alleged to have told detectives that he was Henry Aloo, a genuine asylum-seeker, but gave the address of his own mother, Kezia. Obama denied any sexual assault, but is reported to have accepted an official caution for a public order offense. A caution is an admission of a criminal offense. Police were reported to have also discovered that Obama had been living illegally in Britain for seven years.

Obama was refused permission to re-enter Britain at Heathrow in January while travelling from his home in Kenya to Washington for his brother’s inauguration. An immigration officer used his discretionary powers to allow him to remain “airside” in the terminal overnight before catching his connecting flight to Washington.

A source at the UK Border Agency said that Obama originally applied for a visa at the High Commission in Nairobi in January. He withdrew the application before flying to America for the inauguration. On returning from Washington, Obama reinstated his application for a visa.

President Obama’s stepbrother-in-law, Ian Manners, said that Samson Obama insisted that the allegations linking him to a sex attack were “absolute lies.” Obama told him: “I was involved in a pub fight which had nothing to do with any young girls.”

Obama, who runs a mobile phone shop in Nairobi, claimed he could not recall why the fight occurred.

“It seems he was drunk but I don’t really know what the truth is,” said Manners “Abo is not married but is in a relationship with a woman. He is a bit of a playboy but would not get involved with 13-year-old girls. It is unthinkable.”

Continue reading at the Times of London

spike

Who cares? And why do you want Obama to send a condolence note to George?

Wow, every day things look more and more desperate for the cons.

valkyrie

I have a half-brother in prison. I have another 2 in Dallas (one cleans pools and one is a UNIX developer). I don't know any of them, and I don't keep up with their lives. I didn't even know the one was in prison until 2 months ago, when my step-mother called me to tell me he had kidney failure, was in the hospital under guard, and will likely need a transplant. (I didn't offer my kidney b/c like I said... I don't know this guy. He is a complete stranger.) I would not know any of them in a crowd.

I still have contact with my father and visit him every once in a while! And I do not know these 3 guys at all.

So my point is... they may be related but he likely doesn't know jack about these people.

JP... put down the RW Kool-Aid and step away... jeeze. :rolleyes: You are embarrassing yourself.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah, peel, i heard your half-uncle is a registered pedophile. and his nephew is a member of the communist party.

but seriously, you're really pushing the envelope on this one. a violent criminal and a welfare lady. well gee looks you done found your willie hortons!!!

*cough* jackass *cough*

nah, just kidding you obviously love all god's peoples.

Winky

No Minky this speaks in a very profound manner
to this President's lineage or should I say ‘roots’ ? heh heh

Next you’ll tell us that no one in his family was ever a slave?

valkyrie

No Minky this speaks in a very profound manner
to this President's lineage or should I say ‘roots’ ? heh heh

Next you’ll tell us that no one in his family was ever a slave?
So... from your post it seems you favor the "sins of the father" approach. Then if a young man's father was a criminal, he is also, because of his genes, and should be put in prison with his father.

Perhaps you'd like us to round up the children of all criminals and have them killed to save the population from a future crime spree when they grow up.

... nice viewpoint, Winky. Nice. :rolleyes:

Winky

That is NOT what I'm sayin' even in the slightest.

I suppose it IS a good thing he even knows 'who' his father is?

Cerise

A 13 year old girl?!?! Was this child asking for it?

How many law-breaking relatives does 0bama have, anyway?? :shrug:

Winky

Val, shall I link what the word lineage means?

As for attempting to direct the issue to my bloodline, I shan't bring up your pedigree.

valkyrie

Val, shall I link what the word lineage means?

As for attempting to direct the issue to my bloodline, I shan't bring up your pedigree.
I'm not the one who made the statement and put both feet in my mouth. ;) That was you, hun.

Your use of the word "lineage" was not in question.

spike

A 13 year old girl?!?! Was this child asking for it?

How many law-breaking relatives does 0bama have, anyway?? :shrug:

A caution is not a criminal conviction Cerise. How many law breaking relatives did Bush have?

Damn, this is incredibly pathetic.

2minkey

bootlicker
no shit. even the sheer beauty of triple cameo appearances by winkelplooker isn't saving this from becoming the doldrumesque crapitudinous lump that usually results of threads started by... peel...

Professur

I'm just gonna toss this out there. Who can tell me what various things you are disqualified for if a member of your immediate family has a criminal conviction/background. There's lots of them, so feel free to shout them out, no need to hold up your hand. Let's take a good look at exactly the sort of things that being related to a known criminal (not calling this border hopper a criminal, so back off) legally prevents you from. Then lets take a good look in that light, at what's left. Let's see if that exercise makes you as sick as it makes me.

Frank Probity

Oh, there it is, 11 half-brothers and sisters.
First we hear about ol' George in Kenya who Obama won't even send a condolence note; then there's Aunt Zetuni who lives on welfare and is in this country illegally; and now ol' Samson has been accused of an attempted sexual assault. He has accepted a caution for public disorder
SOURCE

And while on the topic of families with brothers, sisters, wayward aunts and uncles, wandering cats and untied dogs, dangerous goldfish, screeching parakeets, slithering snakes and ... WAIT!! Did someone mention slithering snakes?

www.nathanielblumberg.com/neil.htm

MrBishop

I'm just gonna toss this out there. Who can tell me what various things you are disqualified for if a member of your immediate family has a criminal conviction/background. There's lots of them, so feel free to shout them out, no need to hold up your hand. Let's take a good look at exactly the sort of things that being related to a known criminal (not calling this border hopper a criminal, so back off) legally prevents you from. Then lets take a good look in that light, at what's left. Let's see if that exercise makes you as sick as it makes me.
There's a few that I know of...but most are for immediate (as in blood relatives) - father, mother, siblings, children... also wife/husband.

Adoption and foster families - they're specific as to which crimes.
Children related volunteer - yourself only.
Judge - immediate family
CIA/FBI/other - immediate and a glossed-run on secondary family

I've personally been checked by RCMP, CSIS, local Police etc...on several occasions for my volunteer work, and for my bro-in-law's career choices.

Often, they go BEYOND criminal past and into employment history and financial health for the latter.