How much for a tune up & belt?

greenfreak

:laugh:

I had a friend in the ambulance corps who seemed a little less feminine (but many women in the corps were) and when she told me after a month that she was gay, I told her not to mention it to anyone in the corps yet. I had been there for years and I thought they would be jerks about it. They always joked about gay males so I figured they wouldn't accept her and be assholes about it.

After about two months, she decided to not keep it a secret anymore and the next time it came up, she mentioned that she was gay. I have to tell you, they surprised me. Everyone was really cool about it and actually went overboard sometimes, wanting explicit details of how she met women, the whole "which one of you is the guy" thing :rolleyes:, even about what dental dams were. :laugh:

Sometimes you just underestimate people. :shrug: I guess it helped that Gayle is extremely cool. A bunch of us would go to gay bars with her sometimes too. Why not, she always came to "our" bars, why not return the favor? :D

chcr

Too cute for words
Aunty Em said:
So from that I gather you wasted 2 months chatting her up...
I wouldn't call it wasted, we're still friends. :D I figured out she was gay early on, It just took me a while to put the Jan I worked with and the Jan Barb mentioned from time to time together.

You did'nt underestimate em ;) its a simple fact we male pigs are much more welcoming of lesbian females than Gay males, see lesbian females are alot hotter plus you get a chance at a proper menage trois

:D