How old are you?

Raven

Annoying SOB
Meh....22 this time around and they still think my younger brother is older than me when I go out :S

Starya

That reminds my of my older brothers, they are one year apart. When the oldest one got a driver's license (18 over here), he used his scooter license to make a fake ID for my other bro. Then they went to the pub, and got carded. The guy in the door holds one ID in each hand. Looks at them closely. Both have same name, same birth date. Different pic. And they're in..

MrBishop

Professur said:
Hard to believe he's old than me, eh?
Only 6 months, kid :D

Stew - I look younger cause I don't let my age interfere with the amount of fun and the type that I allow into my life. It's mind over matter...if you don't mind, age doesn't matter. :D

Professur

MrBishop said:
Only 6 months, kid :D

Stew - I look younger cause I don't let my age interfere with the amount of fun and the type that I allow into my life. It's mind over matter...if you don't mind, age doesn't matter. :D

I've been a father for 8 years more than you, sunshine. And you've only got the one yet. I've earned my decrepidity.

Alaska

I've got a son older than most of you and a daughter younger than most of you. What does that make me??

Just old, I guess. Eligible for Social Security in May. :rofl: