Humanity trivia parx deux

unclehobart

1. How many American Presidents are not buried in the United States?*answered*

2. What animals copulate face to face besides humans?*answered*

3. Isaac Newton, Peter Tchaikovsky and Annie Lennox were all born on ...?*answered*

4. Shortest American President? the tallest?*tallest answered*

5. Offered a new pen to write with, 97% of all people will write what first? *answered*

Oz

unclehobart said:
kinky thinking... but no.

I think yer'll find that they do ;)

Lessee........

Dolphins/whales
Snails.
Snakes.
Hedgehogs (hope they do anyway, ouch!)
Chimpanzee (although it seems, like us, they like variety)
Australians
Kangaroo (can't imagine joey hangin' on long with those lil' front paws)
Alligator/Crocodile

unclehobart

The source that I have, and I thought it odd enough to look into a bit more and found pages of material that said that humans were the only animals to mate face to face with the odd exception of the bonobos monkey.

Australians mating face to face? ... pure fantasy.

Oz

unclehobart said:
The source that I have, and I thought it odd enough to look into a bit more and found pages of material that said that humans were the only animals to mate face to face with the odd exception of the bonobos monkey.

Australians mating face to face? ... pure fantasy.

I'll take yer word for it dude :) (mine was mostly recollection from old telly wildlife documentaries......still hope the hedgehogs emulate us tho' )

Stop Laughing

I think the tallest president is Lincoln, while the shortest is, I'll guess Monroe?

Presidents not buried here, I'll say 6 with one to buried later this week.

BeardofPants

Dammit, I knew it was the bonobo as well. They use sex as a means of social cohesion, and they vary the position. Btw: they're an ape, not a monkey. (part of the chimp family).

unclehobart

Stop Laughing said:
I think the tallest president is Lincoln, while the shortest is, I'll guess Monroe?

Presidents not buried here, I'll say 6 with one to buried later this week.
Tallest was Lincoln at 6'4 or so. Monroe is incorrect.

The only Presidents not buried within the US are, as SL says, the living ex-presidents and Ronny Reagan now lying in state awaiting his internment.