I´ve been dying to ask this question at HWC...

nodnod

I've been dying to ask this question at HWC...

Who would win in a fight between Goku and Spiderman? I would put my money on Goku myself.

I made a mistake, I meant Goku vs. SUPERMAN 8)

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Whell, I don't know who the hell Goku is either, but if it's that guy...

Then I'd say he'd kick Spiderman's ass (isn't Spiderman getting kinda up in age now? Soon it will be Spidercrip).

Bink

I dunno, superman might have a chance, but so long as he wares his jocks on the outside, he has a huge disadvantage :D

dragonball-goku2.gif

nodnod

Ooops I meant to say Goku against Superman but I have that Spideman movie on the brain. No Goku would whoop Superman's ass.

nodnod

Goku at Super Saiyin 4 can destroy a planet with the wink of an eye. I don't figure Superman will stand much of a chance. His punches won't be effective against Goku (if he is fast enough to hit him) Superman would have to pack his bags and leave home.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Put Goku in the line of sight of a full moon and I don't think even 10 Supermans would have a chance. :eek:

Them apes run wild...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure about the exact number, but doesn't a Saiyan's power level quadruple when they turn into an ape, compared to SSJ3? I think I read it as either SSJ3 * 4 or SSJ4 * 4 at some official unofficial Dragonball site.

I don't really recognize DBGT (where the first occurrence of SSJ4 happened) as a true Dragonball series, though, since the original author of the DB and DBZ series had no part in making it and from what others say, it's not as good as DB or DBZ was.

But I've never been able to understand a DBGT episode, since I don't speak Japanese.

Bink

When Goku first went Super Saiyan against Freeza, his power level was about 4,000,000.

During the battle against Majin Buu, Goku's power level reached 700,000,000, but I'm not exactly sure what state he was in, because I haven't actually seen the episode yet :eek:

Bink

I had a deprived childhood with closely monitored TV habbits ;)

So I'm making up for lost ground. Besides, DragonBallZ is really violent (for a childrens cartoon), even if I were parent, I wouldn't let my kids watch it (like father like son eh).

On that note, I'm 22.

Bink

DragonBallZ is actually from my era, being made over a decade ago. It just took them this long to finally get an english dub ;)

Back in those days, people didn't care so much about moral issues and censorship in cartoons :D