I am a HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
For all of you not from around here...the city Jeslek went to school in was "Woodbridge" (bottom left of the diploma you can see it printed) and that is a city where there are many Ginos...and thus many civics...oh my poor Vince, he is a rocker and must live in the city of Civics...

For the record, he is not really MY Vince in the sense of bf and gf (though I wish)

tommyj27

Not really Banned
congrats ash, my brother gradumicates on monday. when i graduated they didn't actually give you your diploma till you returned your cap and gown. this year my brother had to buy his cap and gown. what the hell is he ever going to do with a bright red gown?

BlurOfSerenity

thank you!!!

tom- we had to boy our gowns too, and i wondered the same thing... what the fuck will i do with a hideous silver tent? (i swear it's a tent on me.... so shapeless)

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i'll bet they'll make my little bro buy another one when he gradumilates too (hite skewl lernt mi gude). :disgust2:

Dave

ash r said:
i'd like to be a nurse someday

chcr said:
Go for the bachelor's degree if you can. I think she feels the associate's degree held her back from some things

congrats on graduating!! :headbang: :headbang:

bachelor's and masters degrees are necessary to get into management which you wouldn't be able to get into for a number of years anyways. i'd recommend getting the associates and work on getting the bachelor's while working. it takes longer, but where ever you end up working will be flexable with your schedule plus you will get tuition reimbursement. (just my $0.02)

Aunty Em

ash r said:
thank you!!!

tom- we had to boy our gowns too, and i wondered the same thing... what the fuck will i do with a hideous silver tent? (i swear it's a tent on me.... so shapeless)

Tent huh? Mine was more of a marquee, but you can't possibly have looked as hideous in that as I do in this stupid hat! My hair actually looked reasonably nice until I put that on! (the marquee has been edited out for aesthetic reasons) That's a Bacholar's btw - just so you know what you have to look forward to! :D

[attachment]201632[/attachment]

BlurOfSerenity

it kinda sucks, tho, because my boyfriend made me see that maybe all this won't be very fun.
so now i'm kinda scared.

the real world...
it's.... scary.

Aunty Em

Yes and no... think of it as an adventure... it's hard work and we all make mistakes along the way, none of us are perfect, but hey, you don't have to be. Just make sure you have some fun too... ;)

lacemyster

Congrats on graduating! :D
Let's see......12 days (8 school days) until I graduate Middle School....and 4 years until I graduate High School. Can't you tell I'm excited? :rofl3:

chcr

Too cute for words
ash r said:
the real world...
it's.... scary.
It's not that much different from high school (as I remember the dim reaches of antiquity), except there are even more jerks, and you'll probably end up working for one. Oh, and being cool counts for a lot less. More people will judge you on your abilities.

Professur

Do yourself a favour. If you're going to college, take a year off and get a job. The motivational advantage provided is worth the year delay. 'Specially if you manage to get a shitty boss.