I am having lots of problems

G

My computer is having problems. My monitor blew out today. I took it back. I am typing this right now looking at a very tiny screen. This screen is causing me to squint after being spoiled with a 17" monitor.

On the way home another vehicle broke my windshield of my car.

If I keep having hardware problems, it may not be possible for me to continue being a mod here. The hardware troubles began a couple of days ago.

I am very unhappy and sorry to have to pass this on to you.

:cool: Keep the faith dude!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :cool: it will get better ;)

when you gettin the new monitor? what brand was it? what other problems you got with the computer?

ris

thats damn shit man. any help we can give on the hardware just post away, y'know

Professur

Um, wait a minute. You can't discuss computer hardware here. You have to go to that other place for that.

G

I am not discussing computer hardware. I'm just saying my system is not well. I will probably be getting another one but am not sure how soon. I have to look around first.

Things are not good on my end of the modem.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Sorry to hear it. Maybe you can start a "digital panhandling" auction like that girl looking for money for college or whatever...

She's asking for 800 people to donate $1 each. :D

Seriously, post at that other place, and we'll help out. Hell, we can do it here if you don't tell anyone.

JJR512

He's not discussing his computer problems, he's discussing the fact that it sucks to be having those problems. There's a difference. ;)