Leslie said:
We got an envelope! :dance:

It contained

images

for Paul, and

and a shirt like hers -»
images
which fit perfectly!

That was the bestest envelope EVER!!! Thank you!!

Paul is dancing around the house and trying to figure out how to get the remote away from me so he can watch his new DVD.

It seems clear to me that Canodians completely fail to understand the "Oldest male in the room" rule. Oldest male in the room is in charge of the remote. :grinyes:

unclehobart

Just set up a second tv in another room strictly set up for watching movies. The whole setup should be less than $100.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
chcr said:
It seems clear to me that Canodians completely fail to understand the "Oldest male in the room" rule. Oldest male in the room is in charge of the remote. :grinyes:

not if the oldest male wants to get laid.

if the oldest male wants said laying, oldest male makes connsetions to the tastes of others and watches it at times when oldest female is doing something else, or oldest male will end up watchin inspector frost instead of steaming windows up.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
not if the oldest male wants to get laid.

if the oldest male wants said laying, oldest male makes connsetions to the tastes of others and watches it at times when oldest female is doing something else, or oldest male will end up watchin inspector frost instead of steaming windows up.

Now, you know that isn't true...she's already said she wouldn't punish you like that because it would also be punishing herself :p

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Nixy said:
Now, you know that isn't true...she's already said she wouldn't punish you like that because it would also be punishing herself :p

i know, but it is actually jsut consideration, i know she doesn't like that stuff, so I will wait until there is a better time to watch it, no biggy....I will watch it tomorrow!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
i know, but it is actually jsut consideration, i know she doesn't like that stuff, so I will wait until there is a better time to watch it, no biggy....I will watch it tomorrow!!

Will she not be home tomorrow?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Nixy said:
Will she not be home tomorrow?

yeah, but she has high speed again, lol.

and I am running on little sleep today so I will be all groggy and out of it perfect movie time, and it is CRAP tv on tomorrow during the day.

Inkara1

HomeLAN said:
I got a whole shitload of bills! Just like every other fuckin' day! Yippee!
Well, I didn't get a shitload... but I did get one: the phone bill. That, and the "North County Shopping News."

Uki Chick

Nixy, maybe when you're in town I can pass everything on to you. I know where everything is, so it wouldn't be a problem. Sorry about that!