I got a letter!!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Tonksy said:
LOL why you people think i have to be talked into things is beyond me....

Just thought that was worthy of a second occurance. In fact, Yep, that's certainly sig worthy.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Actually, Those 30 minute guarantees were done away with over a decade ago I thought... as a matter of sheer driving safety.
Nope, they're still there in a way... if they're 30 minutes late it's free, at Pizza Hut around here.

I've taken advantage of this many times, I usually call on fridays or during game time when pizza delivery is in high volume. I get about 1 out of every 4 pizzas there free. They probably offset the cost of those by raising the price of each pizza right before a big game. :eek6:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Here only Mike's does the half hour free deal, but they can tell you the offer is not in effect during storms, or football, or hockey

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Whoa. Let me get this straight now. You guys can call a place, and they'll BRING you the food? You've got to be shitting me...

Ok, I really do know about delivery, but Owensville, Mo is a tad behind the times, we just got our first Dominoes about three months ago. The kids said almost exactly the above to me when I explained to them why they don't have tables.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Souvlaki
Fish
Steak
Sushi
Chinese
Korean
Vietnamese
Lebenese
Hambugers Hotdogs
smoked meat

I love living in montreal!

Mare

unclehobart said:
A sweat breaks out on my lower lip as the words roll of the page faster and faster still. A raging river breaking all banks, leaching the very loving arms of nature from the docile soils of mother earth. My hands tremble in rapture and my psyche is rent as if by thunderbolt. I am crushed and arise all the more like the phoenix; virile! unstoppable! proud and invigored! I will fight armies! Send me giants ... for I am the arm of judgement!

*flips to page2*
Oh tender child suckling at her mothers milk ... is .. is... *strokes out*

Attachment(s):

stalker_4.jpg, 47.52kb

11_1038198286.jpg
:laugh5: Ur too funny-gotta love ur expressions on ur face-LMAO

unclehobart

It took three shots to get that pic juuuust so. :D

I never get invited to the spanking seminars. I always end up as the designated driver or holding the camera. I'm too nice for my own good sometimes.