I guess Omab's African half-brother isn't so poor he can't afford his weed

Cheney warns of new attacks

Something one thing should consider before disaster hits is the escape route. Anticipate the possibilities and map one that won’t be crowded with thousands of other drivers so that you're idling in (D). Keep your tank topped off -- gas stations will be abandoned by attendants long before they've been tapped dry -- and please, don’t forget your pets -- they count on you.

I am sure he hopes so, but I doubt it's going to happen. Do you hope so too Cerise?

spike

Cheney said:
“When we get people who are more concerned about reading the rights to an Al Qaeda terrorist than they are with protecting the United States against people who are absolutely committed to do anything they can to kill Americans, then I worry,” Cheney said.

Protecting the country’s security is “a tough, mean, dirty, nasty business,” he said. “These are evil people. And we’re not going to win this fight by turning the other cheek.”

Wow, he is a bigger dumbass than I had previously thought. It's like he actually thinks everyone in Gitmo is Al Qaeda and that someone wants us to turn the other cheek.

What a tard. :rofl3:

MrBishop

Cheney warns of new attacks

Something one thing should consider before disaster hits is the escape route. Anticipate the possibilities and map one that won’t be crowded with thousands of other drivers so that you're idling in (D). Keep your tank topped off -- gas stations will be abandoned by attendants long before they've been tapped dry -- and please, don’t forget your pets -- they count on you.
Terrorists inspire terror and fear to cause people to over-react regardless of situation. Much like the 'Cold War' had people digging bunkers in their back yards, stockpiling canned foods and water, buying generators, weapons and equipment, having their kids running through emergency procedures in case of nuclear attacks (all of which were completely useless then and now *My favorite was hide under your desk and cover your head*) planning escape routes etc etc...

Now the terror is no longer nuclear armageddon, but an 'unnamed terrorist act'., and those who push this level of terror on the people are not the terrorists themselves, but the politicians that the people themselves put in place.

Cheney is more of a terrorist than all of al quieda put together - in that he causes more fear in Mr and Mrs Joe Blo than al quieda could hope to cause themselves.

It serves no purpose to warn you of impending attacks...the energy is better served in preventing these attacks by attacking the root cause... basically;

Why are you a target?
(hint) - the answer isn't because al quieda hates democracy and freedom.

MrBishop

Saw the movie... but the fear associated with the cold war started before the Bay of Pigs and continued long after that situation was over.

Cerise

I am sure he hopes so, but I doubt it's going to happen. Do you hope so too Cerise?

:wink2:

I'll play.

Why do you feel Cheney hopes there will be another attack on this country?

Why do you doubt another attack will occur?

Why do you ask if I hope there will be another attack on this country?

Cerise

Do you mind?? *handonhip

Jackass has already decided what I will say. Why should I answer?

It wasn't too long ago that Biden advised the country to "Gird your loins."

Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama.....We do not have the military capacity....... to dictate outcomes.

Unless that's just Chicken Little squawking, it sounds like at least someone can pull his head out of his ass long enough to realize that there is a possibility of another terrorist attack upon this country. And there's not a thing that can be done to prevent it. Under this administration, of course.

I would be interested to learn what Jackass knows that Obamaco. doesn't. Why he is so dead certain that we won't be attacked again. Probably has something to do with "inside job." :rolleyes:

2minkey

bootlicker
...and we have the biggest chicken little of all casting accusations of the same.

how entertaining. too bad all that entertainment disappears when i log in. oh well... i guess everything has its price.

Cerise

...and we have the biggest chicken little of all casting accusations of the same.

how entertaining. too bad all that entertainment disappears when i log in. oh well... i guess everything has its price.

After 8 years of no attacks I guess we'll see how accurate Biden's prediction is.

:wink2:

I'll play.

Why do you feel Cheney hopes there will be another attack on this country?

Why do you doubt another attack will occur?

Why do you ask if I hope there will be another attack on this country?

No she didn't Spike, and while I do not feel superior as a human being to anyone, no matter how stupid I think their politics to be, I mean to be better in my thoughts actions and beliefs, so I will answer hers.

• Because Cheney is a pessimistic and power hungry man. The last administration capitalized on fear mongering, just as much, if not for the same reasoning as terrorists do. If there was a large attack, his party could say "see were right, now let's oust the democrats!". I could be wrong, he is a human being, and he may not be as evil as all I know about him leads me to believe. Still, I do believe he and his political cronies do in fact hope for such a stroke of fortune.

• I doubt it will occur, because I doubt it ever did occur. I know you will not believe a word of it, but if you are so sure that the 9/11 attacks were the work of terrorists and there was not a conspiracy here in this county that at least aided terrorists, or perhaps was entirely a top secret government operation, I challenge you to watch two films. One is Loose Change Volume two, the other called Zeitgeist. Both can be downloaded free of charge online. I do not believe either film 100%, but I do believe both are far more credible than the official account, and more credible to subsequent efforts to debunk them. If you are so sure of your position, then whats the harm in watch deluded "liberal, tree hugger fantasy"? You should get a good laugh right? I doubt you can watch it though because I think you, like most hardcore folks on the extreme right, thrive so much on fear, that you have an abundance of it and even Fear truth when it challenges your reality.

I don't fear attacks personally, and I did not fear them on September 12th 2001, because my core philosophy is to think positively. When we think negatively we literally influence negative things into reality, and vice versa. This is not a hard and fast absolute, but it is a proven fact. I admit on September 11th, as I watch it happen, live on my TV, I too believed it was terrorism and I was mad as hell and until rational thinking kicked in (a matter of days). I was ready to crack some "towel headed camel jockey" head myself! (Please excuse the slur, I got it from a funny movie and I still think it's humorous, albeit in poor taste.)

• I suspect that you perhaps hope for a new attack for all the same reasons I think men like Cheney does. I think it's truly sad, and sometimes it makes me angry, but I strive for better than that and I try only wish for people with such beliefs to learn, grow, change, and become more enlightened.

jimpeel

I doubt it will occur, because I doubt it ever did occur. I know you will not believe a word of it, but if you are so sure that the 9/11 attacks were the work of terrorists and there was not a conspiracy here in this county that at least aided terrorists, or perhaps was entirely a top secret government operation, I challenge you to watch two films.

So do you believe that Bin Laden is lying when he takes full and unrepentant responsibility for the attacks?

If he actually said that, yes I believe it was a lie. It just boggles the mind when one starts to question how such a thing could have happened, and upon further investigation the story unravels.

I think the most damning pieces of evidence are the phony phone calls, the explosions in the towers that all the firefighters report having heard coming before the collapse from both above and below them, (there was major damage on the ground floor before the collapse began) and probably the worst part is the absolute absence of any airplane wreckage at the Pentagon, and the near impossibility of even the most skilled pilot to fly that kind of airplane into such a low building. Like I say, I think you should watch the two movies, what have you got to lose since you know everything and know without even considering it that they are fake? Should be a good laugh? But I think you won't because even admitting the possibility that the official account is not the truth would probably damage your psyche in was that cannot be repaired. Go ahead, live in fear of the "next attack".

Be afraid, be very very afraid! That is exactly where the right wing and the terrorists, (because there IS real terrorism as well) want you! Me, I'll be enjoying life and staying cautiously optimistic, and when we get nuked you can have the pleasure of telling me you told me so!

Oh and BTW, don't come at me with all the counter claims about the fake phone calls and Pentagon and such, I have already read them and they do have a certain plausibility, but that is indeed the purpose of propaganda, and when you get down to it, that plausibility does not come close to equal to even probability. I ALWAYS make a point to look at the counter claims and watch the counter film pieces. Maybe some who disagree with me do as well but most either won't, or won't then they lie and say they do. For that matter most who agree with me do not look at material from both sides of an argument.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I thought they couldn't trace my fake phone call to the Pentagon. In that case, I wonder if they know I'm the informer warning the Jews at the WTCs?

So, would it please you, to see an attack on our soil, during Obama's presidency?

Come on now, a simple one word answer will suffice? What's the matter Carl Rove got your tongue?

On a side note, you know I am not anti conservative at all. I may not have agreed with many of the things he believed it, but I can see something in a man like Reagan, or someone like Ron Paul, a lot of them are not so bad, but this whole Bush/Cheney/Rove clan, well they were and are despicable. If I were farther on the right they would be an embarrassment to me. To be honest I think now that Reagan is dead he must be rolling in his grave thinking of what these guys did to his party! Oh wait, the party WAS embarrassed by them and distanced themselves from them!

Don't worry folks, once the dust settles I'm sure Carl Rove will once again emerge from a sewer near you! Evil genius is genius, but it's still evil!