I have a new toy!

tonksy

She said she was going to let me know her schedule when she gets the offspring back in school. Please remind her to...I like to talk with her, too.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I hate talking on the phone!
I hate shopping, too!

Yes, I am a girl. :D

Cool phone, though, Tonks!

Inkara1

I thought you guys were switching to Verizon once your Cingular contract was up... so I'd wonder why the big bucks on a smartphone. Nice upgrade though.

Inkara1

Oh, am I the only one who came into this thread about Tonksy's new toy with a completely different idea of what it would be about?

tonksy

Oh, am I the only one who came into this thread about Tonksy's new toy with a completely different idea of what it would be about?

That kind of toy I would have posted about in L&L.

The service to the house has dramatically improved over the last week. We get almost full bars everywhere now. They've dorked with the tower or antennae.

tonksy

LOL! He got a new phone too. A motorola SLVR L7.
It's got itunes and a camera, he hasn't broken it yet...and he downloaded itunes without breaking his computer!
I talked him out of a flip phone - too many moving parts.

unclehobart

No tunes downloaded yet... just the Itunes shell coupled (by force) with Quicktime 7. I have to sort the 'ol CD collection and download it into playlists... bla bla... could take a week.