Staff member
thas good. I thought it was a spammer and was gonna preemptively ban :lloyd:

Welcome, non-spamming simplyred!! :wave:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Welcome! It's Slim's girlfriend and an old friend of mine! :wave:

So you guys practice "friend-cest" too? My highschool friends are brutal with the friend-cest...a friend of mine once drew a web with all out friends from the various groups we hung around with and there were VERY few people who didn't have atleast two connections...if not more.

BTW, welcome simplyred!

tonksy

alex said:
That must be a picture of her in Luis' thread :alienhuh:
Um, no.....Slim meaning Slim Pickens...but I dunno man...Luis is mucho guapo...she might like him ;)
Nix? Red and Slim have known each other since they were 14. I met her through mutual friends in Texas before I started dating Slim...before we were even close friends, just shipmates. So technically I've been friends with Red longer than Slim but not by very much.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Um, no.....Slim meaning Slim Pickens...but I dunno man...Luis is mucho guapo...she might like him ;)
Nix? Red and Slim have known each other since they were 14. I met her through mutual friends in Texas before I started dating Slim...before we were even close friends, just shipmates. So technically I've been friends with Red longer than Slim but not by very much.

Friend-cest is just dating more than one person from within a circle of friends...you and slim and red were all friends yes? You and slim were together yes? Now slim and red are together yes? Then it's friend-cest...it's not a bad thing...it's just a term we use...par example...two of my friends were dating in highschool...they broke up and he started dating another girl we were all friends with (his ex actually WANTED them to date)...that's friend-cest. Doesn't really matter who was friends who whom first and it isn't the equivalent of your best friend running off with your boyfriend or something evil like that...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, and I think alex means she is the red square because the square is just red...or "simply red" if you will :D

simplyred

tonksy said:
I wanna know how Luis has a picture of Red's red panty clad butt cheek :alienhuh:

It was the "secret" introduction! No, I'm kidding! That is not me! Thanks for the welcome!

simplyred

Nixy said:
So you guys practice "friend-cest" too? My highschool friends are brutal with the friend-cest...a friend of mine once drew a web with all out friends from the various groups we hung around with and there were VERY few people who didn't have atleast two connections...if not more.

BTW, welcome simplyred!

Hi, thanks for the welcome :toast: and I hear that Slim didn't bring beer, so please let me do so!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Spot said:
only a few hours late...any beer left?

welcome simplyred.
*waves*

Here, you can have mine...I don't like beer...it's probably slightly warm but better than nothing right?

*hands spot warm beer*

Dave

great...warm,flat beer.....oh what the hell..
*gulps beer*

ahhhh
thanks
would have been better cold...

*wanders off*