I know Simplyred!

BeardofPants

Professur said:
Hey, knock it off. This site is located on a server in the States, and as such, that homophobic crap isn't allowed. Now edit all your posts and make like nothing happened. If Leslie wants to shove her vibrator up Paul's ass, while he's wearing nothing but a tutu and a tiara, that's between them, and them alone.
I think I need brain bleach. :crying4:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
If Leslie wants to shove her vibrator up Paul's ass, while he's wearing nothing but a tutu and a tiara, that's between them, and them alone.

Congratulations. I'm speechless, nauseated, and dizzy. All in one post.

*bows to the master*

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Professur said:
Hey, knock it off. This site is located on a server in the States, and as such, that homophobic crap isn't allowed. Now edit all your posts and make like nothing happened. If Leslie wants to shove her vibrator up Paul's ass, while he's wearing nothing but a tutu and a tiara, that's between them, and them alone.

All the way to then end with a straight face. Damn I'm good.

that is just WRONG

simplyred

Professur said:

All the way to then end with a straight face. Damn I'm good.

I was eating chips while I read that! Have you ever snarffed chips out your nose??? LMAO!!! :rofl4:

simplyred

Professur said:
Probably here.

Um ... what kind of chips? Salt and vinager must hurt like hell.

Wavy Lays with Green Onion dip. I think I ruptured something in my nasal cavity. *sniff, clicks teeth* feels goooood *sigh*

HomeLAN

paul_valaru said:
I saw a site...it was for guys who get turned on by women in ballgowns, in 4x4s, stuck in the mud.

I shit you not.

I don't wanna know what you were searching for when you found that...