I Love The Cold!

Toolbox™

Can you tell? :)

inaki.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
news report said:
...as he was seen, being rushed to the psyche ward at the local hospital, suffering from exteme frostbite, Mr Toolbox was later overheard exclaiming, "Now, DASHER! now, DANCER! now, PRANCER and VIXEN!
On, COMET! on CUPID! on, DONDER and BLITZEN!
To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!"

BeardofPants

*would like to be a fly on the wall if toolbox decided to do that in canada, if only to see his nuts shrivel up and fall off

MrBishop

c'mon...it's only -1

I did pretty much the same thing at -30.
*a long story...not involving alcohol or other drugs.

K62

MrBishop said:
c'mon...it's only -1

I did pretty much the same thing at -30.
*a long story...not involving alcohol or other drugs.

When I was younger I walked home sooo many times in the cold late at night. Usually from "Uptown" so it was a good 1 hour 30min walk. Nothing sobers you up as fast as a long walk home with a light jacket on when it is -15 out (not including wind chill)

I have also made a snow angel in my boxers, been knocked out and given a concussion in the snow... been bloodied up by snow balls to the face... hit cars with Ice balls..... I love the cold!

MrBishop

In Sec1... me and two other guys made a 'snowball' about the size of a medicine ball and dropped it onto the roof of a bus passing under the overpass near my school

WHOOMP!!!

Had to run like hell to get away from the driver, but :rofl:

chcr

Too cute for words
BeardofPants said:
*would like to be a fly on the wall if toolbox decided to do that in canada, if only to see his nuts shrivel up and fall off

Y'know, it's wildly unlikely that I will ever want to see Toolbox's nuts under any circumstances whatsoever.