I think I remember some of you f*ckers....

I had him on my ICQ, maybe I should check (I have not logged in in a LONG time). I know I did some deals for computer parts with him and that guy is a great trader, solid as you could ask for!

Remember Jopes? He is online but away on my ICQ now. Tarez is offline completely....

PR-Guy I have talked to over the years....

Professur

Remember Jopes? He is online but away on my ICQ now. Tarez is offline completely....

PR-Guy I have talked to over the years....

Fuck, I haven't talked to Jopey in years. I tried to find what was left of OCN, but came up at a friggin mac site. Send him a Hey for me, willya?

tarez

I should have monitored this site more over the years....

I am still alive and kicking :)

I haven't logged into ICQ in ages, but I should just to catch up with a few older peeps.

Professur

I should have monitored this site more over the years....

I am still alive and kicking :)

I haven't logged into ICQ in ages, but I should just to catch up with a few older peeps.

my email is still current, but I've totally dropped the messengers. I can be found on facebook tho. L'il Nixy and Unc blackmailed me into joining.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
welcome back tarez, it's been a looooooooong time, good to know you're well.

On facebook, I recently closed my account, because of their "social plugins",

facebook page said:
How do social plugins work?
While these buttons and boxes appear on other websites, the content populating them comes directly from Facebook. The plugins were designed so that the website you are visiting receives none of this information.These plugins should be seen as an extension of Facebook.

You only see a personalized experience with your friends if you are logged into your Facebook account. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to log in to Facebook before you can use a plugin on another site.

At a technical level, social plugins work when external websites put an iframe from Facebook.com on their sites, as if they were agreeing to give Facebook some real estate on their websites. When you visit one of these sites, the Facebook iframe can recognize if you are logged into Facebook. If you are logged in, it’ll show personalized content within the plugin as if you were on Facebook.com directly. Even though the iframe is not on Facebook, it is designed with all the privacy protections as if it were.
/help/?faq=17091

I guess they have never heard of scripts retrieving information from an iframe within the page (doesn't matter if the iframe is in a different domain).

Wanna see your name? click here and scroll down.

Winky

I think I remember how to work this thing

So how many years are you going to wait before
you post again?

tarez

Depends on whether I get bored :)

Seems like work, my thesis, disc golf, gaming, and the asian game of GO have been taking all my time lately......especially disc golf.

Winky

In that case

there is nothing to see here.
I look forward to your next visit years from now.

Professur

Depends on whether I get bored :)

Seems like work, my thesis, disc golf, gaming, and the asian game of GO have been taking all my time lately......especially disc golf.

OK,I'll be the sucker that pulls your finger. What is disc golf.

Winky

I remember when I used to f*ck....

They play that in Canada
cuz all the golf courses are covered over in ice.

tarez

Yeah disc golf sounds kind of stupid, but I decided to try it out one day when I was going to walk around a park.

Ended up being a lot more fun than I thought it would be :)

I can also be a very cheap hobby unless you are like me and buy to many discs......