I think I remember some of you f*ckers....

tarez

Re: I remember when I used to f*ck....

They play that in Canada
cuz all the golf courses are covered over in ice.

I have heard of people playing in the snow. I don't know how possible that would be here in North Dakota with any substantial snow fall. Seems like an easy way to loose a disc.

spike

......especially disc golf.

Hell yeah, I play. I have a short 9 hole course 10 minutes away from me and some nice 18 hole courses within 30 minutes.

Got an eagle a few weeks ago where my disc bounced off the pin in my first shot. It ended up two feet from the hole.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Hell yeah, I play. I have a short 9 hole course 10 minutes away from me and some nice 18 hole courses within 30 minutes.

Got an eagle a few weeks ago where my disc bounced off the pin in my first shot. It ended up two feet from the hole.

If it's within arms reach of the hole can you just pick it up and drop it in or do you need to throw it still?

tarez

I think I remember how to work this thing

So how many years are you going to wait before
you post again?
It has been 13 years since my last post…

For whatever reason this forum came to mind when I was having a discussion tonight. Surprised it is still even running.

Reading a few of my old posts brought back some random memories and names I hadn’t thought of in forever. But in all truth I barely remember shit from those old days other than the general vibes and being a kid in the Wild West of the Internet days. Being 40+ years old now is strange, especially when looking back first hand at shit I posted.

Looks like a few folks come by from time to time for similar reasons I dropped in tonight.
I will leave you for now with a personal limerick:

Tomorrows are not guaranteed for husband, child, or wife,
But let that not fill you with strife.
Instead when death lingers, give him both middle fingers,
Surround yourself with friends,
And live a rich life.

:headbang: (for old times’ sake)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
That's some good advice Tarez, glad to hear you are still around and that somehow we still linger in your memories