I want to see

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
As do I.

Survey SAYS!

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

I already posted the tree without branches...the last request was by Mare but it's an unfair one so I think she needs to re-request or someone else needs to request. Bish doesn't come around often enough for us to sit here waiting for him to post.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Nixy said:
I already posted the tree without branches...the last request was by Mare but it's an unfair one so I think she needs to re-request or someone else needs to request. Bish doesn't come around often enough for us to sit here waiting for him to post.

You'll have to attach it, all we see is a pink box and white letters.

Inkara1

Nixy said:
Inkara1 said:
So how does a pink image with "gallery.hd.org" written in white meet the criteria?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Did right click > properties not work either?

My adobe is being stupid so I can't get it resized to attach it.

Inkara1

Nixy said:
Did right click > properties not work either?

Why would it? This is a case of a block put in on the server to prevent theft of bandwidth. Same reason why you always see "image hosted by Tripod" when someone tries to post a picture from there. The image shows up OK for you because it's in your cache, so the browser grabs it from there instead of trying to get it from the server.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ok, I'm going to go ahead and ask to see something else so this thread doesn't remain dead.

I want to see a dog wearing a skirt and standing/sitting/laying down on a skateboard.

MrBishop

Mare said:
Or just email them to me. LOL:D
:)

1 - Atlantic City beach
2- Bish by the beach
3 - Bish, Bro-in-law and best man at hOOters
4 - Bish, drunk..smoking a cigar and leaning up against a big'ol horse statue near Ceasars

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
RESURECTION!

I want to see a dog wearing a skirt and standing/sitting/laying down on a skateboard.

chcr

Too cute for words
RESURECTION!

Really?

dog_parade_05.jpg