If you want to infuriate a conservative....

Winky

Sorry I didn't see where he was running for president
bgb.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
wow that was mildly entertaining at first, but stupid in aggregate. nothing more than name-calling in many respects. he always seemed more rational to me.

regardless, winky, his not running for president (for very long) is hardly the point.

Winky

fuck em all

There is no point that is the point

if we get the government we deserve then you are 100% right

we are a buncha turds

cuz this shit stinks to high heaven

2minkey

bootlicker
no shit.

but hey gonz doesn't seem to be happy with any of the current candidates either. maybe he's a commie too?

Winky

hah there you go, neither side is happy with the twits that are running

I say we fight it out in the streets

OWS hippies and unions workers vs
Rednecks, right wing gun owners and former military

Cerise

but shouldn't the left wing media be going NUTS about this, given the opportunity to make the military look bad?

Puh-lease! Don't be foolish! You know very well the media is in Barry's back pocket. They would never put pen to paper to make their messiah, the so called CiNC, look bad.

I mean......even considering the fact that he unconstitutionally attacked Libya and donned the title of new war mongering prezbo.......he is fully supported in any endeavor by the sycophants with press passes.

2minkey

bootlicker
Puh-lease! Don't be foolish! You know very well the media is in Barry's back pocket. They would never put pen to paper to make their messiah, the so called CiNC, look bad.

I mean......even considering the fact that he unconstitutionally attacked Libya and donned the title of new war mongering prezbo.......he is fully supported in any endeavor by the sycophants with press passes.

i think my remark concerned THE MILITARY. so answer the question instead of dancing around and posting dumb cartoon videos.

Cerise

I forget:

WHO is the current so-called ''commander in chief''......by definition ''the supreme commander of the armed forces of the nation" and WHY again would the left-biased media bite the hand that feeds them??

2minkey

bootlicker
keep trying. you've looped back to your previous point that was already addressed. this is a low-level issue. it's not going to reflect on obama. it's only going to reflect on those in the immediate vicinity. that's the military. one more time: it's not going to very far up the chain of command like abu ghraib did. you can argue all the "by definition" you want. you'll still be wrong substantively.

Cerise

Uh, I answered your question re: "given the opportunity to make the military look bad."

That you are turning a blind eye to the fact that the press is more than eager to carry 0bama's water, and therefore will NOT say anything to criticize him is your problem.

2minkey

bootlicker
seems like you're the one with the selective eye.

this MUST be about obama, regardless of the particularities of the situation.

333055549_birther_country_back_xlarge.jpeg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It seems that the only people that bring up race are leftists & their kollege krowd kronies

2minkey

bootlicker
it is a lazy, mentally frozen dimbulb that wants "her" america back. of course she deserves back exactly what she has contributed.