If you're THAT stupid...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
The car is FANTASTIC

Speaking of which...I probably should go and clean it out a bit...it's kinda disorganized atm

Then I must get ready for bed.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Car Slob. I knew it. You're a Car Slob.

It's kinda hard not to be when you're running aroudn from place to place with equipments and clipboards and everything else...it was clean yesterday morning and I'm going to tidy it again now. It's not like it accumulates for weeks or something :p

Professur

Not yet, but it will. Take it from someone who's job was 40 hours of running around from place to place. Hit the brakes once and everything finds it's own level. Eventually you just wind up leaving it where it lies. After all, you know where it is then.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Now it's all tidy and my brand spanking new vinyl floor mats are down :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
This just in! According to the wrapper, Kisko Jumbo Mr. Freeze is PEANUT/NUT FREE!!!!!

:alienhuh:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Hmmm...According to p_v, all the nuts are to the south of Canada. Guess that means all the idiots are to the north of the US. :p

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gato_Solo said:
Hmmm...According to p_v, all the nuts are to the south of Canada. Guess that means all the idiots are to the north of the US. :p

nah, they are also south of canada.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
paul_valaru said:
nah, they are also south of canada.

We don't have warning labels on cakes that obviously have nuts. It's in the list of ingredients, but I've yet to see a warning label. Haven't seen any on cheese, either. Would you like to try again? ;)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gato_Solo said:
We don't have warning labels on cakes that obviously have nuts. It's in the list of ingredients, but I've yet to see a warning label. Haven't seen any on cheese, either. Would you like to try again? ;)

Fred Phelps
ACLU
Sheenan

Etc.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
This just in! According to the wrapper, Kisko Jumbo Mr. Freeze is PEANUT/NUT FREE!!!!!

:alienhuh:

Some people at work were having a convo the other day...apparently a lot of popsicles aren't nut free. If the product is manufactured in a plant that has nuts then it can not be considered nut free because a nut could of accidentally come in contact with the wrapper or product and that could be enough to cause a serious reaction or death in some.