Illicit drugs here and abroad

greenfreak

Originally posted by crane
tachas huh....
Small pill under the tounge sounds nitro-glycerin prescribed for chest pain.
Wonder if thats what it is......nah

That stuff gives you a horrible headache (if it's still fresh) Maybe they like pain? Masochist?

sunk

hmm as a so called rent-a-cop at the mall we spend a ungodly amount of time busting the kids smoking up out back by the dumpsters, last night alone i was in on 6 arrests. we dont usualy call in the police unless the kids get out of hand or have weapons. in a normal situation we ask that they hand ove the drugs and any parafinalia and then we issue a warning and ask that they dont come back for a week. im making hella cash reselling that shit back to them through a connection at the orange julias™ stand in the food court

CoffeePotUnit

i get u sunk!

u sold me 20g of low quality shoe polish yesterday!
i tried to smoke it and nearly burned my lungs!!! :grumpy:

i'll get u i'll get u :utrocket:

sunk

damn i thought that he and the monks were firing rocks in the bathroom at the vatican. that and the pope mobile smells like patchuli

pj

teenage kittens!

u have opium? sweet...i gotta go buy a long distance card & then i am sooooooo calling your ass. btw do u have any teenage kittens for sale? hmmm? :headbang: :headbang:

ciao,
pj

AtAri

The Hooch (pot :confuse3: ) is the daddy here, followed by speed and E's and then unfortunatly the Big H.

Not that I am defending drugs, because I know that they are not good for you, but the ppl that are saying that drugs are for losers,

you have just called some of the best musician's that have ever lived losers and half of the actors in the world.

Losers? hmmm.... :p

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by AtAri

you have just called some of the best musician's that have ever lived losers and half of the actors in the world.

Losers? hmmm.... :p

But think how much better they could have been without it, especially those who were into the hard stuff. Heck, a lot of them might even still be alive.