I'm dead

Forgot i got 2 cases that are the exact same at my dads, took one to upgrade cpu/memory and install XP, he said nothin of importance was on it, wipe it. So i ZERO FILL it and install XP, he calls and asks me if i went up there yet and collected it, i said yea. 10 min later he calls and says nothings changed, same Win NT with a PII 450 (slipped a tualatin via sloket in the slot 1), i say sure.. ..oh shit. Turns out mum had the same case and cpu, shoulda realized when her board had 128MB memory with only a 64MB DIMM thus 64mb onboard memory, years ago i coulda told the diff between the cases just by lookin inside, as one board had 64mb onboard and only 3 DIMM slots whilst the other had no onboard and 4 DIMM slots. Turns out her entire months worth of office files were on it, and not backed up, i'm dead :) nice knowin y'all :cool:

Q

Can't you call her and tell her from a foreign country? Les will take you in.:headbang:

nalani

dayum! Well, in your defense, she should have backed up her info *nod* ... always back up your important crap *nod* *nod*

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Does she know yet? Do you have to tell her or is your dad going to?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
farewell, friend, it was nice knowing you :(

I once said you could come and hide here in case of war...I guess mebbe this qualifies too :eek:

good luck dear ;)

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
well man... just keep all sharp objects away from her when you tell her. say it wouldnt boot or something. "mom really the drive crashed and i couldnt recover it" ye im serious, mom put the knife away...mom..mom ahhhhhhhhhh

lacemyster

samcurry said:
well man... just keep all sharp objects away from her when you tell her. say it wouldnt boot or something. "mom really the drive crashed and i couldnt recover it" ye im serious, mom put the knife away...mom..mom ahhhhhhhhhh

:rofl3:

Good luck dude, I'm making your tombstone already just in case...

"Justintime: killed by raging mom"