I'm Selling My House And Need A Newer, Much Smaller One

Toolbox™

Just wanted to let all of you know that I'm moving about 30 kilometers South of where I live right now. I applied for a job down there and am hoping I get it. For the first time in my life, I am going for something I want to do instead of staying where I'm bored, tired but get a better paycheck.

I hope this turns out to be a good decision. Wish me luck and if anyone needs a room-mate, I'll have a couple of bedrooms free. :)

Uki Chick

Good Luck TB. We'll plan the next BBQ at your place, how's that sound????:D Glad to hear that you're happy about the change and that you'll be doing something you enjoy.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I thought you owned a charter service or something...that's getting boring?

*is bad at keeping up with personal details*

Toolbox™

I still live in the Philippines but I work and consult for two mobile entertainment companies here and one software development firm as their financial advisor. The yacht charter business, I actually own so I'll still be receiving dividends from them every three months and of course I won't turn down any opportunity that comes by me. As for the IT firms, they just keep me on a retainner so this fourth job is something extra for me and its the only job out of all the pthers that I really want to do. I don't know if any of you have noticed but I'm a workaholic. :)

Then after office hours... play really hard. :)

Dave

I don't know if any of you have noticed but I'm a workaholic.

seems to be a trait. the wife is a workaholic too. as is her entire family.(they're from Cebu)