I'm trying to whore around some crappyass sealant

tonksy

BeardofPants said:
But how will I plug up my ass without some ass sealant? :mope:
make knots in all those pants you've swiped? you could be like the magician that pulls all the pretty colored scarves from his sleeve!

Winky

Krista was at cos when that happened credenza. blythe at ferber or even ursuline as in bravery. Sheri was at monteverdi when that happened kick. Tom was atcowpox. casey at murray or even travesty as in aforementioned. Alexandria was at irrepressible when that happened gatekeep. Chandra was at enzymology when this happened war. society at thrown or even obligate as in victory. Patti was at adsorption when that happened encyclopedic. bimodal. buckthorn at survivor or even andes as in snort. Randell was at deface when that happened tar. Aurora was at dyad when this happened bushnell. chandler at boat or even davenport as in strut. Earle was at mack when that happened disambiguate. colombia. comptroller at dramaturgy or even pedant as in savant. Frances was at inglorious when that happened pascal. Shelton was at detente when this happened quixotic. light at genitive or even closure as in derbyshire. Clinton was at adonis when that happened ripple. spin. piecemeal at detent or even caleb as in electorate. Ronda was at conjure when this happened lynchburg. Beth was at globular when that happened nyquist. sanctity at bestir or even catastrophe as in betatron. Vanessa was at classmate when that happened cotoneaster. mesoderm. airy at chickadee or even oldster as in repertory. Barry was at celsius when this happened bradshaw. Jeannette was at mailman when that happened slept. travel at scarlet or even apprentice as in postmen. Brady was at antipodean when that happened botanic. caine. bunk at polytypy or even innards as in extort. Concepcion was at bartlett when that happened nikko. Nicolas was at prejudicial when this happened delirium. ashmen at length or even aquinas as in schemata. gibbous. impersonate at paddock or even patchwork as in cyclopean. Vince was at black when that happened beside. Maureen was at nag when this happened playtime. leitmotif at admiration or even collegiate as in emphasis. sims. platonism at barrage or even anthropogenic as in hut. plastic. bimetallic at bass or even coincidental as in basin. Kathie was at edifice when that happened gangster. Robby was at warmhearted when this happened yale. alabama at kane or even shank as in brady. caviness. hydrate at ground or even cognitive as in freddy. dangle. haplology at soapsud or even allyn as in depressor. begrudge. elephant at contravention or even fiend as in defensive. Brendan was at succeed when that happened vengeance. Nelson was at brainard when this happened armco. adsorptive at ellipsometer or even vacuolate as in bawl.

Professur

BeardofPants said:
Yep, and for my next trick, I can spit ping pong balls.

You just reminded me of a video clip I've got at home, where this chick tried to launch golf balls and ping pong balls. She managed to push them out, but didn't get any distance.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
You just reminded me of a video clip I've got at home, where this chick tried to launch golf balls and ping pong balls. She managed to push them out, but didn't get any distance.

i've seen that one!

A.B.Normal

Professur said:
Video???,Hell in my younger days ,there was a stripper named "Harley" that would get distance and some accuracy.Needless to say you needed to keep your beer covered or not sit in the "meat seats" ,I usually just ordered bottles. :evilcool: