Imipram

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, and if I bring him I gotta bring his gf (nothing against his gf she is a very nice girl, I like her) and that will make for 4 plus me (if Les and Paul come) which is gonna make for a VERY crowded drive.

Professur

But more people covering the tab.

If I can handle the missus and V2.0's temper at the same time .... your Parson's temper isn't gonna impress. Besides ... I've got this big ol' lake should he need to cool off a bit.

Rent a van, and bring Les's boys too. Teach 'em to swim, the fun way.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
But more people covering the tab.

If I can handle the missus and V2.0's temper at the same time .... your Parson's temper isn't gonna impress. Besides ... I've got this big ol' lake should he need to cool off a bit.

Rent a van, and bring Les's boys too. Teach 'em to swim, the fun way.

Well, a van holds 7 people and that would make 8 people...plus I'm not about to drive to Montreal with a van full of people...I have to much road rage to deal with that many people.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Not to mention that I couldn't rent a van because i'm under 25. I looked last year when we went to Concordia and I couldn't find anywhere that will rent anything but cars to those under 25 and even then you pay extra for insurance.

Inkara1

Nixy said:
Well, a van holds 7 people and that would make 8 people...plus I'm not about to drive to Montreal with a van full of people...I have to much road rage to deal with that many people.
I think you're thinking of a minivan. Real vans hold up to 15 depending on configuration.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I think you're thinking of a minivan. Real vans hold up to 15 depending on configuration.

Well, I'm not renting one of those either. If I'm coming it'll be in my own car with a maximum of 3 other people. Otherwise there ends up being to many stops and to many needs to co-ordinate.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
if I don't wanna be in a car with my kids for that long, I certainly wouldn't wish it on anyone else! :eek:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
if I don't wanna be in a car with my kids for that long, I certainly wouldn't wish it on anyone else! :eek:

Would they cause my already horrible road rage to sky rocket through the roof?

Really...you guys are gonna be like "Are you SURE you're not a smoker who's having a nic fit?!"

simplyred

Just to update, we have actually had some resolve! I got a second opinion, and REALLY felt comfortable with this doctor. She spent time talking to Peanut about her nightmares and about school, home, ect. She dosen't seem to think Peanut actually has a sleep disorder, but maybe is just so thrown off key. Peanut's life has been so regimented since she was born...meals, bath, bed all at a certian time. And in the last two years everything has changed. Mommy and Daddy split, we moved in with family, Daddy left for over seas (she didn't see him for 6 months), we moved into a new home, she got a new man in her life, new sibiling figures who come and go...all very changing and confusing. Also, three very key people in her life, my mother, grandmother, and grandfather, became very sick this year and her relationships with them changed a great deal. Now, while all of this will teach Peanut that life changes and that is good, this doc believes that the confusion of it all has manifested itself in the form of bad dreams. As she settles into her new life and matures and understands more she should outgrow them. In the mean time she suggested VALERIAN ROOT to help calm her into restful sleep. We used it last night and both of us slept all night IN SEPERATE BEDS! I feel like a new woman!

simplyred

Slim Pickens said:
Oh, happy day! What did Jarrod have to say...how did she sleep?

Jarrod was pleased and she is sleeping well.

Winky? Why are you sorry to hear that? THIS IS GOOD!